Chapter-24

Chapter-24

-Elena

Last night we stayed at a romantic honeymoon suite for the night of our wedding. Last night was amazing, it was really romantic and fun. Yesturday was by far the best day of my life. And today is our coronation.

Blinking my eyes, I pull the covers closer to my naked body. I turn over facing Brandon. He blinks his eyes and looks over at me and smiles. I kiss his cheek. "Good morning Mr. Reed."

He smiles. "Good morning Mrs. Reed."

"Ready to become a King today?"

He's quiet for a second. "..Do you think I'd make a good one?"

"I think you would make an amazing King."

"I don't even know what I'm doing."

I smile. "Don't worry. You have me, I'll help you. And besides, my mom and dad are still going to be there to help us. Remember, we're in this together."

He smiles and takes my hand in his, placing a kiss on it. He interlocks our fingers. "Together." I lean over and kiss his lips. He rests his hand on the back of my head, pulling me closer, deepening the kiss.

Pulling back, I smile. "Come on. We have to get going soon."

--------------

I'm almost as nervous as I was yesturday. Although we've already rehearssed the coronation, anything can still go wrong. There's still a chance of the Rebels planning an attack, but I don't think they will after the last time. And also, everyone is on high alert, and on high security. If anyone tried sneaking in, it wouldn't end well. But it still makes me nervouse.

"What's wrong?" Brandon snaps my attention out of my thoughts.

"Just thinking...what if the Rebels plan an attack today?"

"They'll fail like any other attack. I may not be your bodyguard, but I'll still protect you like I am."

I smile a little. "Thanks baby." I kiss his cheek and he smiles.

Leaving, I go to finish getting ready. People fix my hair and make up, my hair falling into elegant curls. I put on my coronation dress and shoes. Its gold, long and elegant and very pretty.

I meet Brandon outside once I'm done. He's dressed in his coronation outfit and his hair is combed for once, other than at our wedding. Usually he just brushes it and goes.

"You look beautiful," He smiles and wraps an arm around my waist.

"You don't look too bad yourself."

"Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I link my arm through his and we walk to the throne room.

---------

My breath hitches when the doors open, all eyes landing on us, causing me to get nervous even more.

Boquets are at each end of each pew, between the pews is a long red carpet rolled out all the way down the isle. Fancy decorations and flowers hang from the ceiling. Each pew is filled with tons of people.

"All rise for Princess Elena Reed and her husband, Brandon Reed!" The man at the door introduces us, and everyone rises from their seats. We walk down the isle and the music plays.

"Now I see how you felt yesturday being on the spot, walking down the isle," Brandon whispers to me.

"Guess we have to get used to this," I whisper back.