«Chapter XIV»

Honeydukes was packed with Hogwarts student, buying out of the ordinary candies that displayed colorful sight in the shelves all around. You and Zach just came through the door and inside the bright green painted store, Zach went straight to find exploding bonbons for his mother leaving you to browse some shelves for other succulent sweets that you would buy to your liking. Turning to another row of shelves, your body met a strong force that made you tumble down on your rear with a loud clatter of fallen objects, not loud enough to overpower the deafening voices of excited students.

Groaning in pain, you look up to see a woman -that was maybe on her early 50's- shuffling to her feet and begin picking up the empty containers scattered around . "I'm sorry, madam. I didn't notice you." You apologised, pushing yourself up to helped her.

"It's alright dear, I didn't see you as well." She assures, placing the lids and jugs back in the wooden crate.

Seeing that the crate was heavy for her to carry. "Do you need help?" You offered, not waiting for her answer and hoist it up your arms, you could already feel your bicep strain from how heavy it is.

"Thank you very much, dear. I swear my back is already hurting." She let out a soft laugh, leading you to the counter. "Here should be fine."

You set the crate down and used your foot to push it to the side in the space under the counter, out of everyone's sight and someone tripping by it accidentally. "Is there anything else you need help?"

"I couldn't ask more from you."

You shook your head. "It's fine, I'm waiting for my friend. I don't have anything much to do."

Smiling at your gratefully. "If it's alright, there is one thing I needed help of since my helper is still out to buy some repair parts we needed."

Just then Zach arrived at the counter holding a bag of what the both of you came for. "Ma'am I'd like to purchase this." He said and the lady ducked under the counter and went behind that cash register.

Zach hands over his payment before looking at you. "I have a few things to buy for dad regarding his work, would it be alright if I leave you for a moment?"

"Sure," You nodded. "Hermione invited us to see the Shrieking Shack later, would you be able to come?"

"Of course, I'll meet you there." He takes the purchased bag of candies from the old lady and proceeded to leave.

The lady returns to my side. "These students are going crazy for the acid pops and we wanted to restock the shelves but the storage are downstairs and the box is too heavy to lift. Would it be alright for you to get it for me?" She kindly ask, motioning for you to follower her at the back of the store.

You shake your head. "I'll help you with anything madam."

Ducking under the counter, you trailed behind her through an archway and she opens a door. Behind it were wooden stairs of the storage room, you can already see stacked crates and boxes at the end of the staircase. You carefully made your way down to the storage room, hand gliding down the wooden railing for support.

"And get another box of jelly slugs, dear, they nearly cleaned us out." You glanced up at her at the top of the stairs and shoot your thumbs up.

Eyes darting at every bold written words ontop of the crates trying to find what the lady needed, it was a bit challenging for you considering the huge amount of crates lying around the storage room. There were different variations of candies in the boxes that had yet for you to see, you've never been in a candy store before, you were never really taken in one, being that you grew up with people who were hollower than the ring shaped candies.