«Chapter XXII: Goblet of Fire »

So I've been reading comments (I read all of it, every single one of it.) and there's this one comment that really made me burst out laughing, not that their comment was funny but because they straight up guessed one of the story plot and its early in the story, damn. Though I'm happy that someone managed to guess, especially that every chapter I release I leave out hints that would somehow connect in the future scenes. That's just it, I just wanted to tell you lovelies, I'm quite proud of that one person who guessed it, I won't tag them because I still would like others to figure it out themselves as well.

So I won't hold you back anymore my lovelies, enjoy reading <3

Voices. Simultaneous voices ringing in your ears.

Chanting in a low humming tone, indistinct words you can't seem to understand.

Loud...thunderous...deep...cold and unnerving.

It suddenly disappears, leaving you in a deafening silence.

Then another voice entered, a familiar one, his freezing hiss could make your breath hitch.

"My daughter. Oh my sweet daughter..." His voice was thin, airy, like a horrifying whisper. "You disappoint me."

"Y/N."

"I'll kill everyone close to you....I'll kill them all. " His chuckles were deep...and dark. "One by one until you come to me..begging...on your knees."

His menacing voice boomed in your ears, his insidious laughter was terrifying.

"Y/N."

A flash of green light, a flimsy old man falling to the floor with his cane clattering beside him, his skin drained as life leaves his body, his face contorted in pure terror.

"Y/N. "

You want to scream, nothing comes out of your mouth.

"Y/N."

You want to run, but you cannot feel your body.

"Y/N!"

Eyes snapping wide open, your body jolts awake, sitting up in bed in an impulse. The disturbance of your nightmare sprinkled you in cold sweat, your sleeping wear clinging to your body, your fringes stick on your skin. Your breathing was shallow as though you held your breath in your sleep, your chest in pain; your heart in a slight spasm.

You sighed heavily with shaky breathing, clutching your chest, eyes landing on a glowing pair of bright blue irises under the moonlight that was glaring through the window of your room above the head of your bed.

Zach worryingly stare down at you, your bedroom door wide open behind him. "Are you okay?" He asks, scratching his sleepy eyes and takes a sit on the edge of your bed.

Swallowing the lump in your throat trying try to ignore the pain. "Yeah...I-" You reply, digging your face on the palm of your free hand. "Just a bad dream."

"You've been having a lot of those lately, is there something wrong?"

You sluggishly shake your head. "It's nothing."

"You look tired," He observed closely. "I can tell dad we can't make it to the game tomorrow so you could take a rest."

"Zach I'm fine," You whined. "I can sleep it off."

His brows rose skeptically. "Okay," He relents as he stood up. "Are you sure?" He prompts again.

"Zach." You glared at him.