Crycest

Commenter: @PhyDaWolf

Ship: Crycest

Triggers: Insanity kinda not really

-•-

• • • • Cry's POV • • • •

I slammed my apartment door behind me, earning a few shouts of aggravation from neighbors. I grit my teeth, holding back tears.

Men don't cry I kept repeating to myself in my head.

'What did I tell you?' the all-too-familiar voice in my head hissed like a snake.

I bit my lip at the question. 'I knew this would happen...'

I growled in annoyance. "I don't need this right now, Mad." I dragged my feet to lead me into the bathroom, turning on the sink.

'Ohh, but Cry, you can't just ignore the fact that I was right' he taunted, his figure appearing in the bathroom mirror: a replica of me-insane me. He wore my same poker face mask, but it's normal straight-line mouth looked like what a monitor looks like when a heart beat going too fast. And he was covered in red. So many variants of red...

I cupped my hands, collecting some of the cold water in them. "Yes I can..." I mumbled.

'Just remember Cry...' he trailed off, the tone becoming less mincing as I lifted the water to my face.

'I'm here for you' was the last thing he said before the water reached my face, cleaning him from my mind, for now.

-•-

When was the last time I updated dis shit? Smh at myself.

I'M SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT! I NEED TO STEP UP MY GAME. AND I STILL NEED TO FINISH 3 OTHER ONE SHOTS UGHHHH FML

I was looking back at past one shots and I legit believe I was somehow a better writer then. Dafuq is this.

This section is really just me talking to myself... maybe I'm the insane one, not Cry.

Lawl pece nubz

~Republican Party