Prologue. Glossed lips and broken vases

Okayyy my lovely readers, are you ready to say hello to Thunder ^^^ ;))✨

And here you go with the story, but I'm literally very new at this and English is not my first language, but I tried guys, I tried. *sobs* *sighs deeply* huff

So here are some aesthetic, I don't have any rights on the photos, hope you'll love it. ❤️

___________________________________

'Change can't be given to you every time, you must bring the change yourself'

~bus conductor

___________________________________________

One year ago
___________________________________________

"Get your ass out of that room, now!"

Silence.

"Come out this instance girl, or I'll swear I can make you go there with crutches on your arms."

Thinking silence.

"Oh God! You're impossible."

Ding-dong!

I heard the creaking of the front door and the sound of ever so delicate footsteps getting louder.

What is the point of ringing the bell when you're going open the door anyway, my dear sister.

"Ah! finally, I thought you're going to return next week with the groceries. Did you help the farmer grow it? What took you so long?"

"Uh..no...err..the shopkeeper doesn't listenin- "

Her struggling words were already chopped off in midway by my lovely mother. "Yeah yeah, I get it, cut the nonsense now and go start preparing for the dinner, will you?"

I can sense her hurried nods before our mother engages her in a heated tally of the bills.

I breathe out a shaky tired sigh. Moving my head sideways towards the wide open window, watching the fictiously beautiful sky.

A stimulating yet timid smile made its way towards my glossed lips, as I saw the birds passing by chirping along and the shit loads of overgrown dried grass glaring at me. Fucking chores.

The sky was drowning in an azure shade of blue. That color always made me crave something which I don't have. Which I can't have. The strawberry clouds making the sky blush like a sixteen year old teen.