graham cracker with marshmallow cream, coconut shavings and chocolate syrup

knock knock

"it's open!"

angelo pushed open the door with his free hand and stepped into the apartment.

eden switched off the tv and walked to the door. "Hey."

angelo smiled. "hi."

"i'm sorry for yesterday," eden began.

"it's fine. there's no reason to talk about it.

"if you say so."

angelo turned his attention to the waffles. "your flavor choice is a little less weird today," he said, changing the subject.

she opened the box and smiled as she admired the food. "looks delicious."

"looks like it'll give you type two diabetes," angelo muttered under his breath.

eden went into her kitchen and came back with two clean forks. she handed one to angelo, smiled and sat down. "figured you deserved some."

angelo returned the smile as he sat next to her. after taking a bite and swallowing, he said, "you know, i understand the whole s'mores waffle thing. but why coconut?"

looking down, eden chuckled and replied, "i was sort of inspired by cubby."

... 

"what?"

"you know, from jake and the neverland pirates?"

...

"what?"

eden ate a piece of the waffles before responding, "i've sort of been serial watching disney junior." she grabbed the remote and turned the tv on.

"-has the tools; the mouseketools! so when we need 'em, toodles will bring 'em!"

"mickey mouse clubhouse?"

eden grinned. "how'd you recognize the name of this show?"

"oh, i just know a one-year-old who really loves mickey mouse."

they both focused their attention on the tv screen.

"angie, wouldn't it be nice if toodles existed in real life?"

angelo faced her. "what do you mean?"

she sighed. "whenever mickey and his friends are in trouble, toodles always comes with a mouseketool to help them. it'd be nice if he could help us out when we fuck up."

he sighed. "yeah, that'd be nice, wouldn't it?"

• • • • •

happy new year :D

sorry for not updating sooner, i didn't have any wifi :(

so this chapter is (sort of) based on me, because i've also been serial watching disney junior. some of the shows are actually pretty legit.

(is it just me, or is that title extremely long? it was going to say marshmallow whipped cream, but i had reached the character limit :p  i just realized that not all of the title is shown; after the coconut shavings part, it says 'and chocolate syrup' :)

is it bad that i want to change my user back to @Winnderful?

1.5k reads!! thanks guys :)

☯don't forget to follow, vote and comment☯