Chapter 1

"Um... It's late," Sigma said to the visitor as she breathes in and out from her mask. Sigma goes to his window and sees a woman with a mask. He jumps out of the window and runs to the kitchen. He finds guns but the knocking continues to scare off the ex-angel.

"Hey, Sigma! Someone is at the door!!" Daryl yelled from his room.

"I know! But call 911!" Sigma screamed. "There is a masked killer next to our house!!!"

Daryl jumped out of his bed, grabbed his phone, and called 911 so fast.

BANG! BANG!! BANG!!!

The masked killer continues to knock the damn door.

Sigma comes close to the door, uses his powers to grab it. But he felt that his powers are not here since his first day of living on Earth made him weak.

"My powers!! What!!!" Sigma screamed but Daryl opens the door with a gun. He points the gun to the masked killer but when it takes off the make, it is revealed that a big eye lady who wants to take Sigma to another place so no Karens would every take his body.

Daryl was confused and dropped his gun. Sigma went back to the kitchen and thinks of how the newcomer affects ugly ladies.

"My name is Sally. I work at a restaurant near your work. I want to see Sigma, please!" she squeals. She has a bob cut hair with two colors: Orange on the top and yellow at the bottom.

Sigma was called by his only Earth friend but he walked so fast he sees the pretty Sally.

Sigma and Sally have a close connection. Sigma asked Sally why he knows his information. Sally's mouth touches Sigma's right ear and whispered, "You are from another world. Some angel friends of yours want you for a mission to kill Medea the demon queen. If you fail, you will die and start over your life as a pig at a factory. Turning from a precious being to a bunch of hot dogs. If you succeed, you will go home but you have to stay as a fallen angel forever."

"Just who are you?" Sigma whispered back.

"Sally, but I got a letter from your best friends back home, they are sweet like pie," Sally exits Sigma's ear and onwards to looking at her watch.

"My kids are in their bedtime. I have to go, Ciao!!" Sally cheered and waved at Sigma.

Daryl was confused that his angel friend is in a relationship with Sally.

At work, Sigma hears a wild Karen yelling at an employee, screaming, "May I see your manager!?!?!"

"Kill the demon queen, Medea. that would be easy since women like her are one," Sigma thought while setting up the cans but his back was bumped by a retarded kid. He is obese who shows his belly button and has blond hair. He is talking trash about Sigma for his looks and his eyes with four dots around his iris.

"Billy! Billy! Come here now!" A wild Karen screamed at her unvaccinated son.

"I will get you!" Billy said with eye contact. Sigma cringed and continues to stack up the cans. His bum felt a light burn that Georgia is back and calls Sigma for dinner.

"I divorce my husband yesterday and go with you!! You are cute and sexy! I hope your dick is big!!!" Georgie looks close to Sigma as his face is not blushing but scare.

"BACK OFF! THIS MAN NEEDS MY ASS AND NOT YOURS!!!" a wild Karen appears. she has the male bob cut hair with a splash of blonde and bits of white. She punched Georgia and grabbed Sigma by his face. She kissed Sigma and mouth raped him until he wants to throw up. Then there is Sally who ran to the two Karens and gave them a knuckle sandwich!!

"All you ladies know that I am in a relationship with him!!! Go back to your husband! And stay there!!!" Sally roared like a lion.

Georgia and the wild Karen back off and looked at Sally.

"I will fight you at the stadium! Be there at eight!! I am Devora!!! I will kill you!!" Devora screamed at Sally while a bunch of customers is recording the situation.

Devora goes away and when Georgia sees Sally, she wants a fight, too.

"No need to fight! I can take you guys on a ride to the lake if you want?" Sigma slowly said while sitting down. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Karen Haremजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें