Chapter 4

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY CHILD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!!!!" Devora screamed in front of Sigma!!

"YOUR CHILD IS DYING!!!!!!!!" Mrs. Dollorsign screamed. 

"DONT'S SAY THAT!!! SHE IS PERFECT AND I WANT HER TO KNOW THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT AND KNOW THAT MICHEAL JACKSON IS NOT DEAD!!!"

"Hey, Earth is not flat and I am in heaven. What is this generation is up to?" Micheal Jackson's ghost said next to Sigma as he gets into shivers. 

Sigma looks around to find the ghost as the two Karens are arguing about Gracie. Gracie cries and Devora slaps her. People are recording and Sigma escapes. 

He runs to a convenience store after a half a mile as he opens to see two young workers who have shields and swords. 

"We must protect our manager!!!" one of the workers named Stacy the Asian girl said. 

"Yes. Our manager is tired of this. He wants to go home so bad," a worker named Marty the black dude cried. 

"Don't worry. Just tell me what is up," Sigma said but he hears a door ring by the bell that a lady shows up to buy milk and cheese. It is a very old lady who sees Sigma and touches with her wrinkling hands onto Sigma's face. Sigma's body feels cold. 

Her body is super white like snow and her face is like a demon. 

Could she be the demon queen, Medea? Sigma thought. 

After buying her cheese and milk, she tells that she has no money and begging the workers for her illness. 

"You have to pay," said Stacey. 

"NO! I HAVE AN (Karen language)" the white Karen screamed.  

SWAP!!!

The super white and old Karen grabs Sigma and runs away from the store. Without paying and hold her milk and cheese, the white Karen enters the neighborhood with a grinning face towards the middle schoolers. 

They cringed. 

Sigma begs the white Karen to let go. 

"NO!!" 

"WHY!?!"

"I LOVE YOU AND I AM ABOUT TO BE RETIRE FROM MY JOB SO I CAN FUCK WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!!" 

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?!?!" 

The white Karen lets Sigma enters her smelly living room with nothing but a small TV and a broken couch. It was disgusting when Sigma's head begins to hurt and his nose wants to bleed so much. He coughs until the Karen told him that he has to go to the hospital. 

"Why?"

"You have coronavirus!! Let me give you vaccine I stole from the lab."

The white Karen enters her kitchen and finds the vaccine. 

Sigma sees the empty room and founds an open window. 

It was night time and after running away from the white Karen, he sees Stacy and Marty walking out of their store without the sword and shield. 

Sigma called out the workers and he wants to ask about the women who are chasing after him. 

"Sure, how ugly are they?" Marty asked. 

"Very ugly!!!" Sigma cried. 

"If they are super ugly, middle-aged, and takes about their rights of freedom and others, they are called 'Karens'. They will never shut up and all they do is scream and moan as they could not wear a mask or telling immigrants to go back home," Stacy looked down. 

"Don't be disappointed with what you live on the planet. Think about you and the other people who respect you," Sigma said and patted both the nineteen-year-olds on the shoulders. 

On the way home, SIgma knocks the door and sees a light inside the house. 

The door is open and the first thing he sees is Sally. Sigma's face begins to grow big. 

"I thought you're dead," he said. 

Also, The Penny Benny Jenny Show season 2 is on Wattpad

The Penny Benny Jenny Show Season 1 and 3 are on Youtube.

All you have to do is search both of them up and find a crappy video of it. Thank you.