Chapter 8

Sigma and Sally enter Georgia's house and the first thing they see is Susan who is wearing a see-through dress. 

Sigma wants to die but Sally's eyes are burning like hell. Seeing the dress like it a disgusting wonderland. 

Georgia enters the living room and smiled at everyone that they came. However, she gives a grim face. Sigma notices something and whispers to Sally's left ear. 

"We will see," she whispered back. 

At the dinner table, Georgia calls Susan to come to her bathroom for an important talk. 

While that happen, Sigma and Sally are eating almost burnt food. Sigma then got up with worries that something happen until the scream of Susan alerted both the good characters. 

Running down to the bathroom, Sigma slams the door and sees Susan's head chopped off. 

Sallly screamed and calls out the Georgia is the demon queen. 

Georgia looks up to see Sally and pulls a gun at her. Sigma goes forward to Sally and tells her to stop this nonsense. 

"Get out of here! I am here to kill her because she is going for you and you are going for her!!!! A close relationship!!! I want to kill her and die!!!"  Georgia screamed, goes on Karen mode. 

"We can get over it! Why did you kill her?" Sigma asked. 

"I killed her because she murdered my friend. No police captured her so I killed her just for the reward and my revenge," Georgia dropped down and cried. 

But she grew in an evil laugh and she tells them she likes it. Damn. 

She flies up to Sigma and kissed him s hard. Sigma finds the gun Georgia holds. Sally grabs the gun off of the hand and shoot down the demon queen. 

Sigma could not fight but happens to kick the demon's face and Sally continues to shoot her down. 

BAM!!

BAMM!

BAMMM!

Sally falls down and sees the demon is dead. 

Sigma and Sally escape from the house before it will explode during the night. They ran away from the house, far and far from a mile. 

BOOM!!!!

Sally tells Sigma that he is done in this world. Sigma's hand is going to be see-throu. 

He looks at his hand but when he hears a chatter around his area, he upon to see Mrs. Dollarsign and her husband, laughing at each other and smiling. Mr. Dollorsign sees Sigma walking around the park and offer him a one hundred dollar bill. Sigma grabbed the money and heard a "thank you" from Mr. Dollarsign. Mrs. Dollarsign looks at Sigma and gave him a wink. 

Sigma is still cringing on it. 

"I want to go home. I need to see my kids," Sally said. 

"Okay," Sigma agreed. 

After taking Sally home, Sigma is walking to the neighborhood and stumbles across Devora and her husband, also laughing and smiling. Without looking at each other, the couple stopped walking and calls Sigma out. 

Sigma stops his walking and when Devora's husband comes to him, he gave him a one hundred dollar bill. He thanked the angel for everything. Getting back to his wife, the husband pat Sigma's right shoulder and walked away. 

As they turned back home, Devora looks at Sigma's back and gave him a wink, also. 

Sigma looks back and inside of his feeling is dead. 

Walking to Daryl's house, Sigma calls Daryl down for something. 

Daryl is brushing his teeth and when Sigma gave him the $200, he was happy. 

"But why?" he asked.

"For college," Sigma answered. 

Daryl sees Sigma's body going away. 

"Dude, I'm going to miss you."

"I know. This world is not for me," Sigma said. 

"Hey, When we will meet again," Sally talked behind Sigma. 

Sigma turned to Sally with a shocking face. He was thinking that she is at home but it is not. 

"I don't know. But sometime, Sally," he smiled and his body just disappeared. 

Sally looks sharp into Sigma's gone body and then looks into Daryl as he is staring at the new cash and smiling for his future.