Chapter 3

"It cannot be! Why did you do this? And get me out of this chair!!" SIgma screamed. 

"I want her dead so I can fuck with you no matter what. I divorce my husband and took my kids. I got my nine-year-old for the cameras and us ready for our first porn home video! Gracie!!!!"Devora screamed for her unvaccinated child. 

"What about your dumb son, Billy?" Sigma smirked. 

"Don't you ever call my child 'dumb'. I work so hard to get my children ready for college!" Devora walked away and finds her daughter and a pair of scissors. Sigma loosens himself to get out but he heard a fart from Billy as he is coming close to him. 

"Sigma uses his unholy power to get out of the chair. Pushing himself out as the ropes are growing weak. 

SNAP!!!

He got up until Billy screamed, "Mommy!!! He is out of the chair!!" 

Sigma stomped close to Billy's face and giving him a mighty slap. 

"OWWWWW!" He whines. 

"Shut up, you piece of shit!!" Sigma growled. He finds the door to lead his way home but Devora grabbed his legs and drags him to her kitchen filled with trash bags and unclean plates. It smells like hell, Sigma thought. 

Sigma begs Devora that he is not ready to go on a porn date with her. He wants to complete a mission so he can go back to his real home. 

"You are making this up!!" Devora laughed. 

Sigma pushes her out of the way and when Gracie sees her mom down on the ground, she wails. SIgma comes to Gracie and grabs her body out of the situation. Devora screams for her child but Sigma ran away with Gracie. 

As Gracie continues to cry while walking to the neighborhood park, Sigma told her to shut up or he will take sell her. 

"Please be quiet. I will buy you ice cream if you tell me about your mother," Sigma place Gracie on a bench and take a seat with her. Gracie looked down and tells him that Devora just wants a perfect man. 

"She looks at my daddy and shut him off. She thinks he is lazy and ugly. I don't believe her as my daddy helps me with a lot of things. I wish my daddy is her," she begins to cry. 

Sigma hugged Gracie and calm her down that she and Billy will be with their dad more often. 

"Do you know where your father lives?" Sigma asked. 

"I don't know, I'm nine. How should I know about addresses?" Gracie nodded. 

Then a lady shows up next to Sigma and her heart brings a big pump. 

"I know your father and mother, Gracie. I am your teacher, remember? Mrs. Dollarsign. I will take you to your papa's place if you give me the man," Mrs. Dollarsign, a lady with long hair a blue bandana stretching out her forehead smiles as she touches Sigma's right hand. 

"What the hell? She does not know me!!! What is happening here?"  Sigma thought. 

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Dollorsign, but I want to thank this man for everything in my life. But you can not take him, you have a husband," Gracie wonders as she looks into both Sigma and Mrs. Dollorsign. 

"I just divorce my husband and therefore, this young angel boy will be mine and I will marry him in an hour. The wedding will start at midnight! Oh, I love it already!!!!" Mrs. Dollorsign cheered for herself. 

Then Gracie coughs in a state of danger. 

"She does not have a vaccine inside of her!! You will take her to the doctor for vaccines!!!" Sigma got out of the bench and Mrs. Dollorsign grabs Gracie to the local hospital. 

But suddenly the roar of Devora the Karen appears to Sigma's ears. He gulps and turns around to see the red-headed Devora along with her ugly-ass son.