Chapter 2

"No!! This man is mine!!!! I want him now!!!" Georgia yelled. 

"He is the one man that needs protection and therefore!!! I love him, too!!!" Sally screamed. 

"Sally, you don't know me!!!" Sigma said. 

"Oh, you're right!!" Sally apologized. 

At eight o'clock at the stadium, Devora pulls a machine gun like she is from The Last of Us Part 2 and when Sally has a katana, she swings around like she is from Akame go Kill. 

Sigma is not here but when Devora hired three-hit men to capture Sigma, she laughs at Sally that she will win.

SLICE!!!

She got stabbed by Sally on the stomach. 

"He is mine, bitch!!" Sally snickered. 

At home, Sigma and Daryl are having homemade pizza for dinner until a knock at the door. 

"I will get it," Daryl got up and head to the door until he opens to see the hitmen. 

"Son of a gun!!!" Daryl was grabbed by the hitmen and toss him out of the way. Sigma ran to see what is happening until a fat fist threw Sigma onto the face, leaving him not having amnesia but a state of a new location. 

At some bitch's house, Sigma is tied as see naked Devora with small breasts and ass. Sigma wants to throw up so bad. 

"What happens to Sally?" Sigma screamed.

"I killed her," Devora smiled.