Age 7 worthy

*Y/N pov *
I have been training hard and can now summon 5 cards at once. "I summon you the jester of diamonds! Obey my call and stand before me!"

 "I summon you the jester of diamonds! Obey my call and stand before me!"

"You called?" The jester of diamonds spoke. "Yes Ester I'll explain in a moment." I say. "I summon you the jester of clubs! Obey my call and stand before me!"

 "I summon you the jester of clubs! Obey my call and stand before me!"

"How may I help mistress?" The jester of clubs asked. "Sorry Lucas but we need spade first." "I summon you jester of spades to my side! Obey my call and stand before me!" "You called?" "Yes spade I-I want to get strong enough to take the hunter exam. W-will you help me?" "Of course we will!" They all say in unison. "But why the Hunter exam and why now?" Ester asked. "I want to be worthy of you guys! I want to be able to handle myself without you guys worrying about me.." "Lady y/n we think you are worthy of us so don't worry!" Lucas added smiling. I smile back to him. "Only on one condition." Spade said. "You can't go until your 12 alright?" I happily nodded. "That gives me plenty of time to train and become worthy of you all!" I giggle out. "Shall we start training my lady?" I smile and nod.