The hunt

-3rd person-
Everyone boarded the boat and checked their numbers. After drawing numbers nobody could find y/n anywhere. But as if like magic when it was time for her to get on the island she appeared and disappeared into the woods. Once everyone was on the island a wave of pure bloodlust settled in.

^y/n pov ^
"Finally everyone is on the island! That took way too long!" I said and let my bloodlust loose. "B-bro do y-you know w-what that was?!" "N-no! B-but that l-little girl i-is sitting o-over there!" A few boys shouted. 'So all I have to do is get number 6 and I'm done, but who said I can't mess with others?' I look up and see three guys standing infront of me, they were eyeing me like a wolf watching it's pray. (or like choji does the last chip in the bag!) "I'm not that easy to fight,you know?" I said and tilted my head. They both laugh at that and charged at me. As they are right infront of me I raised my hand and used only two fingers and tap them both on the forehead. "Sorry maybe next time." I said as they fall lifeless to the ground. "Hmmm.. Numbers 4,5, and 6! Not bad!" I said out loud as I put them in my pocket. "Now for others tags!" I said and put on an act of 'the innocent, scared little girl' and continue walking bringing my bloodlust back in to my body.

-3 hours later-

'Let's see here... number's 4,5,6,198,41,20-29! Not bad!' I thought to myself as I swiftly jumped from tree to tree towards the boat. "Hello y/n. I didn't expect to see you here!" A voice happily called out to me. "Hey killua! Sorry about what I said to you,it was rude of me." I said with a sad smile. "It's fine,I forgive you! So have you found your target yet?" He asked as we continued jumping from tree to tree. "Yeah and a few others as well!" He look shocked at what I said but just nodded and jumped in a different direction.