Age 12 'happy birthday'

*Y/N's pov *
I've been training for the past five years and a lot has happened. I'm a specialist in nen I'm really good with hand to hand combat I'm honestly better when my foe has a weapon. My weapons of choice are usually a double sided hammer,a sword, and/or a scythe. I had trained myself to be immune to all poisons, I can take a serious beating of any kind and keep fighting, electricity doesn't hurt you, and I'm an amazing actor so changing my emotions and personas is as easy as breathing becomes. I was just training my mental and emotional abilities when I heared. "Don't tell me you forgot what day it is." Was today important? "My lady happy birthday!" "We got you some gifts. " Ester excitedly told me. First ester gave me a cane with a bright red jewel in top of it. "It's beautiful Ester!" "That's not all! Turn the jewel!"
He excitedly said. I did what he told me to and it became a double sided hammer. "Wow!" I exclaimed and thanked him." Here." Lucas's handed me an outfit.

(Except it's gold instead of blue)"It's beautiful!" I shout in excitement

"It's beautiful!" I shout in excitement. "And we're allowing you to take the hunter exam as long as once you get there you have atleast one of us members of the deck with you." Spade said in a kind voice. "Of course!" I shout before running into the house that I lived in with cards.