Exam pt.9

-y/n's pov-
After a while of trying to convince me they finally stopped and just glanced at me every now and then. After awhile everyone was here so satotz started explaining what the next part was. I jumped down and started talking to my cards again,I got a couple stares and heared mutters. I just kept talking to them in a hushed voice. "Hey there sakura-chan.~" "H-hello c-child." Two voices from behind me said. "Hi hiso-chan illu-san!"I said excited to talk to my new friends. "Sakura-chan~. Were you talking to your cards?" 'Abort mission! Abort mission!' My mind screamed and I couldn't think of anything. "They were the only thing I had growing up." I said with a shy smile. "M-my m-my what a s-sad story." "Don't worry you have us now ~" They said in hopes of cheering me up. "Your right I'm not alone." I said while smiling tears in my eyes. "My lady ~ there's another one of the creatures near by." Henry told me since I was still holding him. "I'll be fine.." I whisper to him while they were distracted. "I gotta go find mama-chan." I said and waved to them before running away. "He's right ahead." Henry said before going to the box again. 'There!' I grab my cane and turn it into the hammer and started running towards him making sure to silence my steps so no one would be alerted. I jumped up and twirled my hammer to get enough speed and power without using nen then slammed it down onto them. They both let out a skreech as I changed my hammer back and they tried to run, but I stopped them by hitting them in their knees so they fell. "I'm so sorry! Please continue mr.satotz." I said sweetly before skipping off to find hisoka and illumi. "Sakura-chan~ I didn't know you where so strong.~" Illumi nodded in agreement. "I try my best!" I said with a smile as illumi patted my head and hisoka gave me praise. I was happily enjoying the praise until someone pulled me from their reach. "Y/n what are you doing over here? They didn't do anything did they?!" Ki-chan asked clearly worried. "Their my friends ki-chan! They said I was strong!" I said happily as he took a few steps back from them. "Let's go, we don't want to worry kurapika do we?" He said not breaking eye contact. I nod and happily skip off. "Mama-chan!" I shout as I glomp him with a hug. "Where were you?!" He asked as he hugged me back. Ki-chan spoke up before I could. "She was with hisoka and some other creep." Nii-chan looked so scared and angry but I don't know why. "We should get going." I said and pulled my deck. They nod and start running but killua stayed with me.