The exams pt.5

~y/n's pov ~
I kicked my wheels back out and slowly glided through the tunnel. "How old are you ki-chan?" I asked. "I-I'm 12 w-what about you?" "I'm 12 too!" I excitedly said as I glidded across the floor. We continued to talk until someone yelled at us. "This is an endurance test!" He was yelling at ki-chan and we just stared at each other. "Doesn't that mean I'm cheating too?" I asked as I glided towards them and killua followed me. "W-well..." He stuttered and trailed off. I looked at the blond next to him. "What's your name?" I asked them looking at all of them. A boy with green hair answered first. "I'm gon!" He shouted. I giggle and look at ki-chan. "Ki-chan~. You didn't fall for him did you?" I teased as I smiled like a cheshire cat. "What! No!" He shouted at me as I skated around him. "What are your name's?"Gon asked. "I'm y/n! Also I'm 12!" I said happily as I waved at him. "Killua I'm also 12." He said calmly as he stared at them. He did a cool trick and landed as he caught his skateboard,Gon was amazed. I wanted to show off so I hit my wheels on the ground launching myself into the air,I hit my heels together causing the wheels to go into my shoe. Before I hit the ground I pulled my cane out and used it to flip myself back onto my feet and began running. "Wow!" Gon shouted. "Show off." Killua muttered. I go to the guy who yelled at us and the blond. "I never got your names?" The blond spoke first cutting off the other guy. "Are you ok? Did you get injured when you landed?" He seemed to be panicking.