Trick tower

-y/n pov-
I wake up and someone is carrying me,I keep still as to not disturb the person carrying me. "Y-your awake." "Good morning sakura-chan~" They say as I rub my eyes. "Good morning." I said with a yawn. "W-We're at t-the next s-stage." Illumi said. "Trick tower~." I nod as illumi puts me down. "Ok, that's for carrying me illu-nii." I said with a wave as I slam my foot onto a tile near me. The tilt I stepped on sank down and I fell,I waved to them and let myself fall into the nothingness. A few moments I saw the ground and flipped myself so that I could land safely. "Hello." A voice said. A group of 10 people in raggedy clothes came through a door. "All you have to do is beat these prisoners. If you win you'll be immediately be taken to the very bottom, but if you lose you'll either die or the prisoners will be released and free. Simple." Then the shackles on the prisoners where broken and they all came at me. I let out all my bloodlust and they started to back away from me,I grabbed my cane and turned the jewel. "My my~ This is going to be easy..." I stopped and turned to the camera next to the mic. "Mr can I kill them or do they have to survive?" The group backed away some more. "Sure you can kill them." I smile a little at this. "Thank you!" I shout and bow. "Am I allowed to use my weapon?" I asked the prisoners who sweat and look at each other. "N-no!" One shouts. I set my cane and the deck of cards by the wall. "Shall we dance?"

Sorry for not posting sooner