Mount split in half pt2

-y/n pov-
"Sorry about that mama,papa. I should have... I'm sorry." I said as I faced kurapika and leorio. "Why didn't you tell us first?!" Gon shouted as he hugged me. "Y/n don't go around hisoka or that other guy they are very dangerous." Killua said as he put a hand on my shoulder. "But you're just as dangerous as they are killua. That's right they don't know do they?" I said and let a little bit of bloodlust out. "I could tell them now or you could let me hang out with who ever I want to." I said with a sweet smile, my bloodlust still spilling out and my power starting to leak out as well. "See ya!" I said and ran away to a bathroom. "This is bad! This is really bad! So much for keeping a low profile." I said into the mirror looking at my appearance. My hair was white and my right eye was gold and my whole body was slightly glowing. "Well I'm screwed." I told my reflection,giving in to despair. "Lady y/n~. Were so proud of you! Maybe you could tell someone,I mean you did tell the young zoldyck about us ~." Henry says as he stood behind me. "Yeah, but this is completely different!" I said referring to myself. "Why not tell the older zoldyck? He won't tell if you don't tell his little secret ~." I look at him then back at the mirror and notice that by hair and eye are back to normal. "Maybe you're right henry." I said as I stopped glowing. "I'm going to show him." I said as I opened the door and left. I was walking through the halls thinking about not telling him ever when I heared. "H-hello y-y/n." I freeze and turn to face him. "Hey illumi..." I smiled at him. "W-what's wrong?" He asked and walked close to me. "I have to sure you something..." I said and looked at the ground to avoid his gaze, starting to regret saying that. I heared a few snaps, then someone walking towards me. Tears start to fill my eyes as the foot steps stop. "What's wrong y/n?" Illumi asked as he put his finger under my chin and lifted my face so I couldn't look away. "Whatever you need to tell me I'm here to listen." He said with a small hint of a smile. "Alright.." I pulled away and wiped my eyes as I let some bloodlust out. I feel my usual h/l h/c hair become long,I can see that I'm glowing again. His eyes widening while tears fill my eyes. "This is what I wanted to tell you. I'm having trouble keeping it a secret and I trust you.." Tears fall down my face. "I'm glad that you trust me, though it might not be the best idea. I'm here to help if you ever need me." A wave of relief hits me and I fall to my knees. "I'm so glad that I could get that off my chest!"

^Illumi's pov ^
My eyes widen at her intense bloodlust ace the waves of power flowing off of her tiny figure. Her h/l h/c hair became long and white, her e/c eyes where a glowing gold. Her whole body was engulfed in a glowing white haze. "This is what I wanted to show you. I'm having trouble keeping it a secret and I trust you..." I don't know why but knowing she trusted me made me happy. I tell her her that I'll always be here for her and I'll help where I can. She fell to her knees and slowly everything went back to how it was before she told me, her hair and eyes went back to normal as well.

-y/n pov-
He walked towards me and picked me up. "You're like a little sister to me y/n. I'll always be here for you." He told me as he put the pins back into his face. "Thank... you...nii-chan." I said and fell asleep in his comforting embrace.