Episode 6 discovered part 2

( CHANYEOL POV )

I ran to the lunch room, then looked around to find Jungkook and Jimin, it took me a few minutes to find them. When I spotted them I ran to them " we have a problem " I told them " what is it?" Jimin, asked " here read it" I gave him the latter him and Jungkook, read it.

( THIS IS WHAT THE NOTE SAID)

" who the hell is P.C?" Jungkook, asked " I don't know " I said " I think I know" we looked at Jimin, that said it.
" who is it?" I asked him " it's really obvious it's a girl and the girl name is Park Chae Young" Jimin, said " how can you be sure it's her?" Jungkook asked. Jimin looked at us " she always followed people to see what their secret, she is the one that tells people secret ever month on a speaker " " how do you know this?" I asked " when I was walking home from school a few months ago, I seen her following someone to there house. Then she recorded what they are doing and saying, Kim Jennie is the that but the later in people lockers aka her bast friend" Jimin, told us " so we have to kill them both before she tells the police and the school " Jungkook, said and I nodded. " we don't have much time we need to find them often school" I said " they will not be here cause they leave right after Jennie, put the note in the locker " Jimin, said.

I sighed " I have a friend that is a hacker, he is the one that tells me if the cops is coming or where there at and other people is to" Jungkook, said. " His name is Min Yoongi"