Episode 13

Jimin pov

I was under a bed and seen Jennie, talking to someone one the phone. So I crawled from under the bed, then sneak up to her, I graded one Sharp objects then pointed at her neck. She gasped " will hello, to you too Jimin" " you have to tell me the way out of this place. Now!" I commanded her. She started to laugh that made me confused, before I know she grab my arm and swing me over shoulders, then I hit the floor. I groan in pain " well, well, well.....you can't even beat a girl Park? Such a shame" I looked at her " at least my mom taught me discipline and how to respect a girl, so I won't put my hands on any girl that involves you" I said right back at her.

Then I through myself up from the floor " Also my mom told me if I have to fight a girl back, don't show mercy" I said with a smirk on my face. Jennie looked at me in the eyes " then show me what you got Park" while looking into my eyes.

( By the way this is what the house looks like)

Before I knew Jennie, throw me out a window, I was shocked cause I'm falling from a fucking Castle like damn

Before I knew Jennie, throw me out a window, I was shocked cause I'm falling from a fucking Castle like damn. I landed in a tree, I I climb down from the tree and holding my hand on my waste cause I got stabbed by a tree branch. I seen Jennie, walking up to me with a smirk on her face " don't tell me you giving up Park?" I looked at her then said " nope " I ran at her with completely full speed and forgetting about my waist, I punched in her face that made her fly back. It was dust in the air I can't see her, before I could reacted, she came running at me like flash with a damn knife in her hand.

Jungkook Pov

Me and my crew was driving to the Destiination that Jimin, is at also I had a bad feeling that something bad about to happen like death. I shook my head I can't think that " Namjoon, playing drive fast, cause I have a bad feeling " he nodded then drove full speed. All he can think about ' baby, please be ok for me' I really hope nothing happens to him.

Jimin pov

She was about to stab me in my chest, but I covering my chest with my hand the knife went through my hand. That made me fall off the cliff along with Jennie, we fell 550ft, in the air.
( that shit is high cause they is on a fucking mountain 😑back to the story)
I looked at Jennie, I could tell she was terrified " Jennie " she looked at me " it's a 50 percent chance to survive if we land in the water also 50 percent not to survive.... this is our only chance, feet go in first" I showed her the position.

Also I told her it's going to hurt bad and she need her head, I put my hand on my nose as we landed in the Water

Jungkook pov
I jump a little Namjoon, looked at me " Are you ok?" He asked and I just nodded my head. We made it to this Castle looking house, before we can go near the door a lot of bodyguards came out the house and both sides even some was on the roof. Before one off the Enemy guards  could shoot, all me teams+Chanyeol, got a Machine gun in light them up.

Skip time 10 minutes later

All the bodyguards was dead I walked in the house to find my Jimin, while I was looking for Jimin, people was coming after me then I killed them. That's when I came across a security room, I caught all my teammates and Chanyeol, to come to this room. A couple minutes later all of them was in the security room. " Namjoon, can you go back to we're Jimin was at?" I asked as he nodded his head. A few minutes later " I found footage of Jimin" he said and everyone looked at the computer. We seen Jimin, running from a group of guards Namjoon, keep changing cameras to follow up with Jimin it was going. We seen when Jimin was talking to Jennie, and when she throw him at the window that made us shocked. Then we seen when he fell in the tree and got injured when he claimed down. As we was watching it that's when we seen Him and Jennie, fell off the cliff. My eyes widened, I ran out the house to see how far is this place, I looked down and we where really fucking high. I fell on my knees while tears was falling from my eyes non stop, felt a lot of people hugged as I cried for the first time in years.

Jimin pov

I was dragging Jennie, out the water cause she was passed out I fell beside her while holding my wound. I lift up my shirt and see a broke piece of the stick in the side of my stomach " I need to get this out before it gets affected" I whispered to myself. I miss Jungkook, I wish he was hear with me and tears coming out my eyes like a waterfall.