Last episode 16

6 years later

BOW! A bullet went right through a innocent victim head " I did it daddy!" The small boy said " that's my boy!" Jungkook yelled out.

This is Jimin and Jungkook son Jungmin, he 5 half years old

Kook and Min heard police sirens coming so Jungkook, put a bunny pic on the dead victim body. To let the police know who killed them, then he picked up his son and ran out of the scene.

Skip time 20 minutes later

They made it home " honey/ Appa we're home!" They both said at the same time. Jimin came out the kitchen with a angry cute face " why did y'all killed people without me?" He said with a pout " you didn't asked to come " they both said at the same time. Jimin just stared at his husband and son " well no kisses and Banana milk for y'all for the rest of the week" he said while going back to the kitchen finishing making dinner. They mouth Drop to the floor " WHAT!?" " babe you can't do this to me!!" " yea! Appa I love you're kisses and I love my banana milk!!" Jimin giggle at they're reaction " to bad so sad, now let's eat!" And laughed.

The two bunnies boys Stared at Jimin, with a pout " what can we do to make it up to you?" Jungkook asked " yeah I would do anything?" " YES! Anything!!" They both eyes lit up. Jimin thought about for A moment, then smirk at them " y'all going to eat vegetables and don't eat no meat for the rest of the week" he said. The bunnies boys is just stared at him " THATS EVEN WORSE!!" They both yelled " pick one" Jimin said " I choose don't eat no meat" jungkook picked " and you Jungmin?" He looked at Jimin " s-same " and they smiled at each other. Then they eat dinner together and went to bed " Jimin?" " humm?" He replied " thanks for being with me and loving me" " jungkook I love you, you is me and I'm is you my killer bunny" they share a kiss then went to sleep.

That's is the END

SORRY! I want to make it longer but I have no more ideas 😭 but I might make a book 2. Tell me if y'all want a book 2 I will make it for you.