Episode 8 killed the wrong girl!?

( Jimin POV)
We were at my house in the living room thinking of a plan to get to the girls. " so, how about we slip up. Like I go front, Jimin, go to right side of the house or left and Jungkook, go to the back?" Chanyeol, told one of his plans. Jungkook, looked up at him " that's actually not a bad plan, but we need to Sneak up on them" we nodded I sighed " what if they know we are going to find them?" I asked them. They looked at me " that's is a good question " Chanyeol, said and looked at Jungkook " well we got to find out"

...............................................................

(Chanyeol POV)
We packed up are things and left the house, we were at the girls house. I looked at Jungkook, and look like he ready to kill them with on snap of his fingers. " are we going to do are plan or....." I told them " yeah, let's teach those bitch's a huge lesson " Jungkook, said with a smirk on his face.

( few minutes later)

We were in are position I knocked on the door 2 times and waited for a minute.
Then someone opened the door, I looked up and seen a woman like in her face early 30s. I did a fake small smile on my face " hello, my name is Chan, can I see Jennie?" I asked the woman. She did a smile with a small smirk on her face, I was confused but I just think it was nothing.

( Jimin POV)

I went on the right side of the house, went in the second floor window. I opened the window and seen a half girl room and the other half is a boy side.

I looked around the room " wow, nice room " I spoke it my myself, then I herd something I turn towards the door

( Jungkook POV)

I opened the back door and went inside slowly.
When I was about a shut the door, until I herd a female voice.
" she did it mom.......she about to tell who they really are" I herd her say.
I think that might be Jennie, but I can't jump in to conclusions I need to make sure it's her. I about to go too the living room " hey" I stopped and turned around.

( Chanyeol POV)

I followed the lady....I minded my own business when I herd " Chanyeol?" I turned and seen.

( Jungkook, Jimin, Chanyeol POV)
" Jennie!?" We looked at the girl that was in front of us. ( Chanyeol POV) when I looked on my side I seen the old lady gone. " what the hell" I was confused.

( Jungkook, Jimin, Chanyeol POV)

I pointed the gun at her head she widened her eyes then.
Boom
Boom

Two shots in her head then the body fall down.

( Jungkook POV)
My phone started to ring so I looked at the name it was Yoongi, I answered " what is it yoon-" before I could finish he said something to me " y'all killed the wrong girl, Jungkook "