Episode 9 one girl down

( Jungkook POV )

I was shocked " Yoongi, what do you mean we killed the wrong person?" I heard him sighed " Kook, then somehow clone Jennie or should I say she clone herself." I move the phone away form my ear shocked.

( Time skip at Yoongi house)

" so you telling me we seen a clone of Jennie?" Chanyeol, asked Yoongi, he looked at him " yes, they know y'all will find them and kill them" he said while he drink his tea.

It was silent for a few seconds " Yoongi, do you have time to track they hide out and tell us if cops or  guards around us? Like the old days" I said with a smirk. He looked up at me and did a small smile " I'm in" I smiled.

............................................................

( Jimin POV )

I was going to the store to buy me snacks, until I heard a familiar voice. I turn around and seen Rose, she was with another girl, they were talking about things until the girl has to leave. I walked up to Rose, and pull her hair she fell on the ground. I drag her out the store to the ally way " you bitxh and the other bitch's that work with you, y'all are going to die" I yelled at her.
" what you are going to kill me" she said, I smirk " I not going to kill you ....... we are just going to torture really really badly " then I knocked her out.

( Chanyeol POV)
I was watching Netflix, until I heard a loud bang on the door " who the hell is at the door at this time" I opened the door and I seen Jimin, carrying Rose, I was shocked like how and where did he found her.
" call Jungkook, we got one down and one more to go" he said with a smirk and I know what he meant.