Episode 12

Jimin pov

I woke up in a dark room with one window.

Where the fuck am I......I looked around the room and spotted a small metal sticks.

" I can uses this to unlock that chains off" I whisper to myself, so I grab it, before I could start I heard the door opened

" I can uses this to unlock that chains off" I whisper to myself, so I grab it, before I could start I heard the door opened. I quickly put it behind my back and asked normal " oh, you're awake " the unknown said. He looked down at my body then lick his lips, while I looked at him disgusting look. The unknown man looked in my eyes " I will have fun with you, but I need to get you food" then that he left. I quickly grab the the medal sticks and started unlocking them.

Skip time 10 minutes later

I finally finished picking all the locks of the chains, then I walked towards the door, that's when the door opened I stabbed that person eye as he screamed out of pain I ran out of that room. When I was runner down the hallway and I looked behind me I seen a group of people running after me. That made me run faster that I ever did in my life cause my life depends on this.

Chanyeol POV
Me and Jungkook, was in someone's house that idk, then a few minutes later I seen a lot of people coming in so was muscular and have a lot of tattoos and some was just muscular. While I'm just sitting here with no muscles and tattoos 😢.
" Hey, kook it's been awhile " " yea, it's good to see you again Namjoon" then do the bro handshake " oh, everyone this is my boyfriend best friend Chanyeol!" They all looked at me.

Skip time 3 hours later

I get to know everyone here they was nice then I thought and we made a plan how to get Jimin, out the mafia..... I wonder what he's doing?

Jimin Pov

I was still running from the mafia, a lot of people is trying to get to me and I'm still not out the house like why is it so god damn big. Then I ran in a random room cause I was tried so I hid under the bed. 3 minutes later I heard someone came in then I heard a girl voice

Wait that's JENNIE !