~chapter 1~

꧁♡︎꧂

*Your Pov*

Hey, my name is Kaylee Smith, I am 20 years old and do YouTube. I have 5.3M subscribers who I love so much. I'm also a single parent with a two year old daughter named Sophie Smith who I love more than anything. Your probably wondering where the father is, well we broke up when he moved out to L.A. with his bandmates to start a band. Also the father is the Daniel Seavey. I never told him I was pregnant because he moved before I could. So Sophie doesn't know who her father is but I will tell her soon. The only people who know about Sophie are my family, Daniel's family and my best friend Addison who has been by my side ever since I started YouTube.

Right now, Sophie and I are getting ready to leave for the airport because we're moving to L.A. to live with Addison and because I always wanted to live there. I just hope we don't bump into Daniel but then I do at the same time because I want Sophie to have a father around.

"Soph you ready" I asked my two year old daughter. "Yesss. I can't wait to see auntie Addison" she said excitedly. "I know, me too baby" "alright let's get going, we don't want to be late". We walked outside to the uber and got in and headed to the airport. All our things and my car were getting sent over there, so we didn't have to worry about them.

We arrived at the airport, got out and thanked the driver. We walked inside and went through security and all that jazz. We then waited to board our plane. "Is Addi picking us up" Sophie asked me who was sitting on my lap. "Yeah baby" I told her. We eventually boarded our plane and got on. Once, we were seated Sophie fell asleep in my arms. She's so peaceful when she sleeps.

*skip to when they landed*

Once we landed, I woke up Sophie who was still half asleep and I told her we were here & her eyes lit up as if I was giving her chocolate or sweets. We stood up and walked out of the plane, we got our suitcases and waited for Addison. As soon as we saw her, we both ran up to her. "Aunt Addison" Sophie screamed. "Hey pumpkin" Addison said hugging her. "How was your flight" she asked Sophie. "Good" Sophie said. "Hey girlie" Addi said hugging me. "Hey Addi" I said hugging her back. "Alrighty then, let's go home" she said walking out the door holding Soph in her arms.

*at home*

Once we got home, Addison and I talked about what we missed while Sophie was playing in her room. "So any news" Addison asked me. "Nope not really, you" I answered back. "Nah, same" she said. "Hey, are you scared incase you run into you know who?" She asked. "Yes and no cause I want Soph to have a dad around and there again I won't know what to say to him if I do see him" I said. "Yeah, I understand". "Does Soph ever ask who or where her dad is." "Sometimes, I would always just say she doesn't need to worry cause she'll see him eventually" I said. "mmm. Well, we'll just have to wait and see" Addi said starting to make the dinner. "Yeah."

The rest of the evening, the three of us just ate dinner and watched a bunch of movies laughing and enjoying our first night in L.A.

~~~~~~
First chapter, hope u guys enjoyed it

- R