~chapter 8~

꧁♡︎꧂

*Your Pov*

Addison and I just got back from the beach. It was now dinner time and we were both too lazy to cook so we just ordered some pizza. "What movie shall we watch" Addison asked. "Bee Movie" Sophie squealed. Addison then put on bee movie and the three of us sat on the sofa and watched the film.

"So, what was all that about earlier" Addi nudged me wiggling her eyebrows. I looked at her confused acting as if I don't know what she's talking about even though I do. I just don't want to talk about it because this is the first time Daniel and I had seen each other in three years and I don't want to get back together just yet. When he told me he was moving to L.A. I was completely heartbroken. I knew his music career was gonna take off but I didn't know it was gonna take him to a different place. Even though I was devastated, I still supported him and his decision because I did and still do love him.

"I know you know what I'm talking about but you probably don't wanna talk about it and just to let you know, if you two do decide to start things back up again, beware of the excitement" she laughed with me laughing along with her. Addison can be crazy sometimes but that's why I love her. I'm so happy that I met her.

*a few hours later*

It's now around 8p.m. and Sophie has fallen asleep on me. "I'm just gonna bring her up to bed" I told Addison. "Ok" she said. I picked up Sophie and carried her upstairs to bed. I walked inside her room and laid her down in her bed. "Goodnight baby" I whispered and kissed her forehead. I turned off her light and walked out closing the door behind me. I went back downstairs and sat beside Addi and sighed.

"Everything alright" she asked. "Yeah, just stressed" I answered. She paused the TV and turned to me. "Come on, talk to me" she said. "Well... I just feel stressed out because everything was grand until I saw Daniel again and Sophie meeting her dad for the first time and moving out here. Everything is just on top of each other. You know and I don't think I want Daniel back in my life because when he left I got no calls or texts from him seeing how he's doing or how I am. But then I do at the same time because he's Sophie's dad and I want her to have a father in her life." I told Addison. "Yeah, I know what you mean. But hey, all you gonna do is just take it slow and see where it goes from here" she smiled. I smiled back and thanked her.

"Well it's been a long day and I'm tired so I might head to bed" Addi said and stood up. "Ok, goodnight Addi" "Goodnight Kay." Addison went upstairs to bed leaving me here with my thoughts. Maybe Addi's right, waiting for awhile to start things back up again because I don't want to rush things and I don't want a relationship just yet. I haven't been with anyone else since mine and Daniel's and all my focus is on Sophie. She's my number one priority.

~~~~~~
Hey, I'm back. I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I was busy with school and other things but I'm back with continuing this story. Hope u enjoyed this chapter.

- R