~chapter 2~

꧁♡︎꧂

*Your Pov*

I woke up the next morning to Addison shouting beside me. "Wake up! There's breakfast downstairs so get up and get dressed because we are going to the mall" she said. " Ok, ok. Wait what about -" she cut me off. "I took care of her, now hurry" she said walking out of my room. I got up, took a shower and brushed my teeth. I then started getting dressed, I just threw on a pair leggings, a jumper and my air forces.

 I then started getting dressed, I just threw on a pair leggings, a jumper and my air forces

Once I was ready i headed downstairs. "Hey Kay" Addison giggled. "Hey, why so giggdy" I said getting some breakfast. "I don't know, just in a happy mood" she said. "Hey mammy / mommy" (sry, I'm Irish so I say mammy, don't mean to confuse u) Sophie said sitting down beside me at the counter. "Hey baby" I smiled. When we finished eating we headed out to the car to go to the mall. I strapped Sophie in her carseat, then I got in the passenger side. Once Addi got in she started blasting music and we sung to every song that came on.I

*at the mall*

Once we reached the shops, Addison parked the car and the three of us got. I unbuckled Sophie and she held my hand as we walked into the shops. "Where we going first" I asked Addi. "I wanna have a look in Zara" (i don't know what shops they have in America but I do know they have Zara) she said walking towards it. "I'm gonna look in the kids section" I told Addison. "Ok, meet you back at the checkout" she replied. "Yeah". I have bought Sophie a few clothes as well as myself. I then met Addison at the checkout. "Hey, whatcha buy" she asked. "Just some clothes for us both" I smiled. "Cool, well why don't we go look in some more stores and then we can get some ice cream" "yeahhhhh" "ok, let's go".

We looked in a few more stores before we got something to eat. We went to the food court and got some McDonalds. Addison and I got a chicken nugget meal with a diet coke and Sophie got the same but a happy meal and an orange juice. "So, when do you think you'll see him" Addison asked me. I sighed "addi stop asking me, I don't want to think about him" I sighed. "I'm just asking because you're going to bump into him sometime" she said. "I know. I just don't want to worry about him, I have you and Sophie here and that's all that matters" I said. "I miss you two together" she mumbled. "Stop" I said getting annoyed.

When we finished eating, we cleaned up and started walking to the ice cream parlour. "What ice cream flavour do you want baby" I asked Sophie who was in my arms. "Hmm. Strawberry please" she said giggling. "hi,can I get a tub of strawberry ice cream please" I asked the lady. "Yeah, no problem" she replied.

As we waited, I turned around and saw him....

~~~~~~
Sorry for making it short, next chapter will be a bit longer, I promise :)

Hope u enjoyed this one

- R