~chapter 5~

꧁♡︎꧂

*Your Pov*

When Addison and I got home, we both went straight to our rooms. I went to the bathroom and had a shower and brushed my teeth. Once I got out of the shower I changed into a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms and a plain white top. I just left my hair down to air dry. I walked out of the bathroom and set up my camera and my other equipment to start my video. Once my camera was on, I start started filming.

"Hey loves, welcome back to my channel. If your new, hey I'm Kaylee." I started talking. "So today I decided to do a q&a. I asked you guys to send in some questions to ask me on my Instagram story and I will answer as many as I can" I smiled into the camera.

"Okay so first question, what's your favourite thing about la" I read a question. "I would probably say the weather or Addison being here because I wouldn't know anyone here if Addi wasn't" I answered. I read another one. "Why did you move to la" I said. "Again because Addison was here and I didn't want to stay in Portland so" "are you going to start a modelling career or any other" I read. "I was thinking about modelling but I'm not sure yet. I would love to though" I read a few more questions and then i ended the video.

"Okay loves that's it for the video. Thanks for watching. Make sure you hit that like button, subscribe and turn on the notification button so you'll be notified whenever I post a new video and I will see you next time" I waved and blew a kiss at the camera. I turned it off and put the camera away. "I'll just edit tonight" I said to myself. I walked downstairs and saw Addison cooking dinner.

"Whatcha making" I asked her. "Pasta with some chicken" she said turning around. "Ooh, nice" I smiled. "When is Sophie getting back" Addi said dishing out the pasta. "I told him at around half six" she just nodded. Once we finished eating we sat on the sofa and watched friends. It's our favourite show and we can never get sick of it. The doorbell went and I got up to get it.

When I opened the door I saw the man I love and my little girl. "Hey dani" I said bringing them in. "Hey Kaylee" he said giving me Sophie's bag. "Thanks for looking after her" I smiled. "No problem. She's one mad child" he chuckled. "Oh I know. I say she gets that from me" I laughed as well. "Well, I'll see you" he hugged me. "See you. Sophie come giving daddy a hug" I called out to Soph. "Bye daddy" she said hugging him. "Bye babygirl" he hugged back. She then ran back to Addison. I was about to close the door when Daniel stopped me. "The guys and I are going to the beach tomorrow if you girls want to come" he asked. "YES" Addison shouted. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, we'll come" I said smiling like an idiot. "Perfect see you then" he said waving goodbye. "Bye" I waved back.

I walked back inside and Addison was smiling at me. "What" I said. "Oh nothing" she said. I knew she was lying but I didn't want to ask her. "Hey baby did you have fun with daddy" I asked Sophie sitting beside her on the sofa. "Yeah, we went to the park and got ice cream and just hung out with the boys" she said smiling. "That sounds like fun" I said. "Yeah it was" she said.

The rest of the night the three of us just watched a bunch of movies and ate popcorn.

~~~~~~
Sorry I didn't post the last few days as I was busy, but I'm back. Also sorry for giving you a short chapter

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

- R