~chapter 6~

꧁♡︎꧂

*Your Pov*

I woke up the next morning to Sophie jumping on my bed. "Mommy wake up" Sophie shouted. "I'm up, I'm up" I said sitting up. "We're going to the beach today" she smiled. "I know. Do you want to ask Addison if she can dress you" I asked her. "Yeah" she then ran out. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and just put my hair into a messy bun. I put on a white bikini and a pair of denim shorts and a tank top over my bikini. Once I was finished getting ready I went downstairs and saw Addi and Soph eating breakfast.

"Hey" Addison said. "Hey" I said getting a plate of pancakes. "What time are we meeting the boys?" Addi asked. " I'm not sure. They'll probably text us" I answered. Just as I said that I got a text.

Dani

Dani
is 12 o'clock ok?
                                                                   Kay 💖
    yes :)                                                         
Dani
ok, see u then x
                                                                   Kay 💖
see u x                                                             

"We're meeting them at 12" I told Addison. "Ok" she said cleaning up. I helped her clean the dishes while Sophie was watching tv. Once we finished cleaning up, we got ready to go to the beach. We walked out to the car and started driving to the beach. As we were getting closer I kept shaking. "Why are you shaking" Addison asked confused. "I'm just nervous" I said. "About" she looked at me. "I don't know" I shrugged. She rolled her eyes chuckling a bit.

We arrived at the beach and saw the boys and some girls with a little baby. "Hey girls" Daniel said walking up to us. "Hey" Addison and I said at the same time. "Hi daddy" Sophie jumped in his arms. "Hey princess" he said smiling. "Come on, I want to introduce you to some people" Dani said, us following.

"Girls this is Tatum, Gabriela, Christina and little lavender. Girls this is Kaylee, Addison and Sophie" he said introducing us to the girls. "Hi. You can just call me Gabbie, I'm Jack's girlfriend and this is our daughter" Gabbie said shaking our hands. "Hey. You can also just call me Tate and I'm Jonah's girlfriend" Tate said shaking our hands as well. "And you know who I am, Christina. I'm Corbyn's girlfriend" she said. "It's nice to meet you all" I said smiling. "Is Sophie your little sister" Tate asked me and Addison. "Em. No, Addison and I are friends and Sophie is mine and Daniel's daughter" I mumbled the last part. I looked up to see everyone staring at Daniel with their eyes wide and mouths open except Corbyn.

"WHAT" they shouted. "Yeah. Kaylee and I used to date but we broke up when I moved out here" Daniel said quietly looking down. "Wow" Christina said. There was then silence. "Who wants to get in the water" Zach asked. "ME" everyone said running to the water. That left Daniel and I. "Are you going in" I asked him. "I'll go in a minute" he said. I nodded. I took my clothes off which left me in my bikini and that resulted in Daniel staring at me. I ignored it and ran to the water.

As we were splashing around, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see Daniel. "What are you doing" I asked staring into his eyes. "Just looking at the most beautiful girl" he said smiling. I looked down as I started blushing a bit. We just stared at each other and started leaning in. Soon enough our lips touched. I got that feeling I always got when we were together. The butterflies in my stomach and the sparks between us. Our lips moved in sync. I put my arms around his neck as he put his around my waist. We both smiled into the kids and pulled away. "I missed that" he smiled. I smiled back.

I looked back and saw everyone back at their things. I got out of Daniel's arms and walked back to the group. Addison smirked at me and I gave her a 'don't say anything' look and she just laughed. The rest of us just sat on the sand and talked about ourselves getting to know each other. I really enjoyed today, I'm so happy to be friends with these people.

~~~~~~
Hope u enjoyed this chapter

- R