~chapter 3~

꧁♡︎꧂

*Your Pov*

Oh God! I thought. I turned back around quickly because I think he saw me. I was hoping he won't come in, but I was wrong. "Kaylee" he said shocked. "H-hey Daniel" I stuttered. "How've you been" he asked. "Good, you" I answered. "Good" he smiled. After that there was an awkward silence. But then Addison broke it thank god. "Hi, I'm Addison" Addi said sticking her hand out to shake Daniels. "Daniel" he shook her hand. "Yeah, I know. You're the one who broke my best friends heart" she said. I rolled my eyes. Daniel nervously chuckled. "Yeah" he said. "Strawberry ice cream" the lady looked at us. "Here. Thank you" I gave her the money and the four us of walked out of the shop.

As we were walking Daniel spoke up. "So do you guys want to go back to my house and meet the boys and we can maybe catch up" he looked at me. "Em" I then looked at Addison who nodded rapidly. "Sure" I stared at Daniels bright blue eyes that i have always got lost in. "Cool. Well should we get going" he broke the connection. "But I have my car. You can give me the directions if you want" Addison asked him giving him her phone to put them in. "Yeah" he said putting the directions in her phone. "Ok then see you there" Daniel said getting in his car. "Yep" me Addison walked towards her car and got in and buckled in.

Once we were in the car, Sophie asked me a question I knew she would ask. "Mommy who was that man" she looked at me. "He's just a friend" I answered her. "Are we going to his house" "yeah, is that ok" I looked back at her. "Yeah" she smiled then looking out the window. The rest of the car ride was silent but a comfortable one with just the music playing in the background.

When we reached the house, both me and Addison were shocked. "THIS IS THEIR HOUSE. WHAT THE HELL?" Addi shouted. "Well, they are famous" I looked over at her. "Yeah, well" she didn't finish her sentence she just got out of the car. I got Sophie and myself out of the car and walked up to the door. Addison knocked and I started shaking and I don't know why. "Kaylee, stop shaking you're acting as if your a fangirl" she laughed. "Well, I'm just nervous because he wants to cat -" I was interrupted by a curly haired boy who I think is Jack opening the door.

"Hey" he said confused. "Hi. So before you say we're fans no we are not, Daniel invited us over because him and Kaylee use -" I covered her mouth before she could said anything else. "O-ok. I'll go get him" he said. "Daniel" he shouted. I turned and gave Addison a death stare. "Sorry" she smiled innocently. I rolled my eyes laughing. "Hey girls" Daniel came up to us smiling. "Hey" Addi and I said at the same time. "Come in" he invited us in. "Thanks" I said smiling a bit. We walked in the living / sitting room and five guys.

"Girls, this is Jonah, Corbyn, Jack and Zach. Boys, this Addison and Kaylee and" he said looking at Sophie who was hiding behind me. "Sophie" I said. The boys got up and shook our hands. "Do you guys have a pool?" Addison asked the guys. " Yeah, we do" Corbyn the blonde one said. "Can we go for swim. We can let Daniel and Kaylee stay in here and talk" I gave her an 'are you serious' look. She nodded and smiled and walked out with the guys which left Daniel and i. We sat on the sofa and I couldn't help but stare at him. God I missed him. He then broke it.

"So, any news" he asked. "No. You" I looked down. "No" he half smiled. "Can I ask you a question" he asked. "Sure" I looked at him hoping it's not what I'm thinking. "Were you together with anyone during our b-break up" he asked nervously. "No" I said looking down. He smiled and so did I. "So who is Sophie" oh god, I shifted in my seat. "My daughter" I said quietly hoping he wouldn't hear me but unfortunately he did. I looked at him and he was in shock. "W-wait, sh-she's m-mine" he said nearly tearing up as was I. "Y-yes" I said looking at him smiling a bit. He let a few tears spill. "Were you here the whole time" letting more spill. "No, I just moved here yesterday" I said wiping the few tears that have spilt. "Did our families know" he said sounding a bit upset. "And Addison" I said avoiding eye contact. " Wow" was all he said. "How old is she" he asked. "Two" I answered back. "Why didn't you tell me" he questioned. "Because I didn't want to stop you from following your dreams" I said crying a bit. He just looked at me. After that we just stared at each other. I stared into his ocean blue eyes that I have always got lost in as if it was just us two and no one else. We then started to lean in and were interrupted by the guys.