~chapter 4~

꧁♡︎꧂

*Your Pov*

The next morning, I woke to someone sleeping on top of me and strong arms wrapped around my waist. I looked to my right and saw Daniel sleeping peacefully beside me and Sophie sleeping on top of me. I laughed quietly at the sight in front of me. I gently took Sophie of off me and put her in beside Daniel. I got up and went to the bathroom. I didn't have a toothbrush so I just waited till I got home to brush my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Daniel sitting up.

"Hey" I said. "Hey" he answered back rubbing his eyes. "Em, you can have Sophie for the day if you want. I have to film a video anyway" i smiled. "Yeah, that would be great, thanks" he smiled back. "Wait, film a video" he asked confused. "Yeah I do YouTube" I told him. "Oh" he said getting up and going to the bathroom. "I'll go get Addison. I have clothes in the car for Soph so, I'll bring them in" i shouted to Daniel. "Ok" he shouted back.

I went over to Sophie who was still asleep and kissed her head. I then walked out of the room and saw Addison sitting on the sofa. "Hi Kay" she up looked from her phone. "Hi. Daniels going to have Sophie for the day so, can I have the keys to get her clothes from the car please" I asked her. "Yeah. So that's what you were happy about last night, you told him" she said giving me the keys and smiling. "Yes" I smiled a bit walking out to the car.

Once I got her clothes, I walked back inside and walked up to Daniels room. I knocked just in case he was getting changed. "is it safe for me to come in" I asked after knocking. "Yeah" he shouted back. I walked in to see Sophie still asleep and Daniel on his phone. "I got her clothes" I put them on the floor by the mirror. "Perfect" Daniel said looking up from his phone. "Well, I have to get going but I'll pick her up around half six if that's ok" I asked him. "Yeah that's grand. And don't worry I'll bring her home" he offered. "You sure" I said. "Yeah, you just stay at home. She'll be fine here with me and the guys" he smiled. "She'll love it. She loves you guys already and say bye to the guys for me" I smiled back. We hugged each other and said our goodbyes.

I walked back downstairs and went over to Addison. "You ready" I asked her. "Yep. Let's go" she said standing up. We walked out to the car and got in. "So how did Sophie take it last night" Addi asked driving out of the driveway. "Good. She was so happy, she gave him a big hug, started crying and they said 'i love you' to each other" I said smiling and thinking about that moment from last night. "Awww" she said in awe.

Once we reached the house, Addison parked the car in the driveway. We both got out and walked up to the door and went inside. Addison went to her room and I went to mine. I went to my bathroom, showered and brushed my teeth. I walked back out and I started setting up for the video.

*Daniels Pov*

I said goodbye to Kaylee and as she was leaving, Sophie started to wake up. "Hey babygirl" I said to her. "Hi daddy. Where's mammy?" She asked sitting up. "She's gone home but you're staying here and we're gonna spend the day together" I told her. "Yay" she said getting excited. I started laughing at her.

I got her dressed and we went downstairs. I sat her at the kitchen counter and made her breakfast. "What would you like for breakfast" I asked her petting her head. "PANCAKES" she shouted lifting her arms in the air. I chuckled. My God, she's so cute. "Ok, baby" I started getting the ingredients. As I was making the pancakes, Corbyn came downstairs. "Hey Daniel" he walking into the kitchen. "Hey" I turned around. "Oh hey cutie" he said to Sophie. "Hi Corb" she smiled at him. Also she can't say his full name so she says Corb. Same with the others, she has shorter names for them. I dished the pancakes and put a plate in front of Sophie.

"Daniel, can I talk to you for a minute please" Corbyn asked me. "Sure" I said. We both walked out to the hall. "What is Sophie doing here, I don't mean to be rude or anything" he asked confused and suspicious at the same time. "She's my daughter" I said quietly. "WHAT" he shouted. I shushed him. "Keep your voice down" I covered his mouth. "What do you mean she's you daughter" he said quieter. "Kaylee was my ex-girlfriend. I broke up with her when I moved out here. She found out she was pregnant around that time and she didn't tell me because she didn't want to stop me from following my dreams" I explained to him. "Ohhh" he then understood. "You can't tell the boys or the girls" I told him. "I won't but oh my god" she said still surprised.

I walked back into the kitchen to see Sophie finished her pancakes. "Right baby, are you ready to go to the park" I asked Sophie who started smiling and nodded. "Hey Corbyn want to come" I asked him. "Eh, not really" he said. I gave him a 'come so the boys don't have to and suspect anything' look and he got it. "Oh. I'll just go get changed and we can go" he said walking up the stairs. I smiled.

*at the park*

When we reached the park, Sophie ran up to the slides. Corbyn and I sat down on the bench and just talked. "I can't believe she's your daughter, I mean now we have two dads in the band" Corbyn said. "I know. I was just as shocked as you were" I said looking at Sophie. "At least lav has a friend" he said. "Yeah" I said back. "When you gonna tell the others" he looked at me. "I don't know. I'll let Kaylee do that. I'll just say something else when we get back" I looked back at him. He nodded and looked at Sophie playing. "So, your family knows" he continued. I just nodded. "You're not gonna tell the fans yet, are you?" he asked. "No" I answered.

The rest of the day, the three of us just walked around the park, got some ice cream and headed back to the house. When we got back, we ate dinner and watched a few movies until I brought Sophie back home. The boys did wonder why Sophie was still here and I just said she wanted to stay and they just nodded. As we finished watching the movies, Sophie was playing with the boys and I was gathering all her things ready to take her back to Kaylee.

~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

- R