The Beginning

Ag  POV:
I just woke up and I was going to check my phone when a notification caught my attention. Anndbananaxdddd started following me on Tik Tok so I decided to check out the account and God she was perfect. I went through her account seeing her beauty and then I decided to follow her back. After I followed her I started getting ready for the day I went showered, brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair and then I got another notification. It was Anna she texted me on Tik Tok.

Annabananaxdddd

Hey how are you?

Hey I'm good how are you?

I'm doing pretty good I thought you wouldn't follow me back you look to popular 😂

You're beautiful why  wouldn't I follow you back

Are you going to playlist?

Yes I am are you?

Yes Ms. McDaniel but I have to go now

Ok bye Ms. Shumate

All I could think about was playlist and how she was going to be there. I kept wondering if she would look for me and what would happen if we saw each other there what if she didn't like me. But before I could think anymore Mia told me that her and Gabo were going to eat and if I wanted to go. "I'm on my way" I said but all I could think about was Anna and playlist.

*Time skip to playlist*

Me, Gabi, and Mia we're walking around meeting people and we met jersey and Dallas and a few more. I was especially looking around for Anna when I was looking around the room she caught my eye. "Anna" I screamed she turned around then came and hugged me. "How are you" she asked "I'm doing good how about you" I asked "good" she answered "can I have your snap" I asked "yea it's shumate.anna". We stopped and made a few Tik Toks before we had to leave. "Hey Anna Gabi is throwing a party tonight I was wondering if you wanted to go" Mia asked, Mia knew how u felt about Anna and knew I was to scared to ask her "yea sure I'll come" Anna said. "Thank me later" Mia whispered to me while leaving.

A/N:

I wonder where the party is going to take them.