Chapter 28

Anna's POV:

I am mad at Ag because she knew he was gonna be there and she didn't tell me so I just went upstairs and got my stuff to sleep in another room. As I was walking out ag grabbed me from behind and started whispering in my ear "hey bubs I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just wanted to have a good day at the mall with my future wife. please don't be mad at me and sleep in another room bubba" and I thought about it for a minute and replied with "wait future wife?" I asked kinda confused because she hasn't said anything about us getting married any time soon but we've talked about kids. We want to get married but we just haven't talked about it as much "yea bubba I want you to be mine forever and I want to get down on one knee and ask you for that but it's fine if it's too early I'll wait for you because you mean the world to me" she whispered again. I started to tear up and I guess she felt a tear drop on her arm "baby don't cry what's wrong".

Ag's POV:

"nothing I just love you and I'm sorry for acting like a child I shouldn't have acted that way, you were just tying to protect me" she replied and I turned her around so she was facing me and I gave her a hug and just held her there. "baby it's ok I love you how about we just go to sleep and plan for what's going to happen tomorrow ok?" I asked her "yea that sounds nice bub" she replied and we went to lay down together.