The Big Question

Anna's POV:
I am leaving tomorrow for college and I really want ag to come with me. I already asked her mom if it was okay for her to move in with me and she said of course but I'm still terrified to ask her. She's still sleeping and I went downstairs to think about where I should do it and I came up with a plan. I went back upstairs and laid next to her and she rolled over and laid on my chest. "Good Morning bubs" I said "good morning angel" she said sleepily "get dressed I have a surprise" "what" she said looking at me confused. "You heard me come on I leave tomorrow" "oh yea" she said looking very tired "bubs I'm sorry I just want to spend time with you before I leave" "it's ok I just wish I could go with you" she replied "get dressed come on hurry" I said getting up.

*time skip*

I drove to where I was taking her which was the lake and when we got there. I already had a tent set up and the food inside and I got her out of the car and took her blindfold off and she just gasped. "Aw baby what's this" she asked "a little date night for us bubs" "I don't have a swimsuit or a change of clothes though bub" "I already have your clothes" "I love you so much your so perfect" "uno reverse". We got in the lake and she was holding me and I kissed her "why do you have to leave" she asked and I thought it was the perfect time to ask "I don't know but I was wondering if you would want to uh maybe move in with me for college bub" and she just stared at me lost. "I'm sorry I uh-" I started to say but she interrupted by kissing me and answering "yes bubs I would love to but I have to ask my mom" "I already did and she said it was ok" I was smiling so hard my cheeks were hurting "YESSSS I LOVE YOU you're amazing" she screamed.

Ag's POV:
I can't believe she asked me to move in with her I'm so happy. But we got in the tent after swimming for a while and started watching her movie Ice Age. She would always imitate Sid in all of his parts and I just laughed. She laid on my shoulder and fell asleep.

A Love Story- Anna & AgOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara