School

Anna POV:
So me and Ag are going to the same college and we start today. I woke up extremely early and couldn't fall back asleep since I feel asleep early last night due to the fun activities, ag is still passed out so I got off of her chest to go get food before schools starts. When I got back from getting the food I decided to get ready and wake ag up. "Bubba it's time to get up and get ready for school" "nooooo come here" she had her arms open for me to lay in "10 minutes ok?" I asked her "ok mama just please" I lived when she called me that especially in her sleepy voice it was so hot so I laid back down with her.

*time skip after they are and got ready*

"I'm so nervous bub" "it's gonna be ok you have me right?" She asked while hugging me " yea your right" and with that we walked through the halls holding hands and getting a lot of stares and gestures but we just ignored them until a guy came and smacked my butt.

Ag's POV:
"Yo what's your problem dude" I asked the guy "she's got a fatty and it's out there so I decided to leave my mark" "bro yea she does but it's not yours and grow up we're in college not high school" "I guarantee I can make it mine" he said winking at Anna "It's not yours it'll never be yours it's hers and only hers so back off before she puts you in the hospital" Anna snapped at him and put my hand on her butt. She smiled at me when he walked away and everyone started clapping.

*skip until they're back in there dorms*

Anna gets done with school before me so she's already in the room by the time I get there. Before I open the door I hear crying and a faint "please get off of me" I just through the door to see the guy from earlier taking off his shirt while Anna was tied to the bed and only in her underwear. At that point I was so pissed I couldn't see straight and I ran and slammed him into the wall and started punching him he pushed me and I hit my head and it started bleeding. I picked him up and slammed him on the floor and just started punching him and I didn't stop until I heard Anna say "AG STOP ITS OK PLEASE JUST UNTIE ME" and she was crying to I got up and untied her and my head was bleeding pretty bad and he was passed out. I took my hoodie off and gave it to Anna and started sobbing "what's wrong" is all I heard before I blacked out.