Chapter 29

Ag's POV:
I woke up before Anna so I decided I was gonna do something nice for her so I went out and got roses, some candy, some snacks, some drinks, and last but not least a ring and I won't tell you what kind of ring yet but it could be a promise ring an engagement ring or just a ring that said I love you. But on my way back I got a call "bubba where are you" she sounded scared "I'm on my way home what's wrong bub" "somebody broke in and they're screaming my name hear just listen" she added "ANNA ANNA SHUMATE WE KNOW YOUR HERE JUST COME OUT SO WE CAN END THIS YOU AND AG WONT LAST SO MIGHT AS WELL" the person screamed "bub where are you" I asked speeding up to get there quicker "I'm in the attic bc there's a opening I'm out closet" she said "I'm almost there bub please just wait for me so I can protect you" "no bub call the cops don't come in here I don't know what type of weapons they have" "I'm coming in but I'll call the cops too" and I hung up and called the cops.

Anna's POV:
I'm really scared and I don't want Ag to get hurt I hear a car door close and I know it's Ag so I start getting down from the attic until I hear "SHES UPSTAIRS WE GOTTA HURRY AGS BACK" and with that I heard Ag "hurry with what because I know your not gonna touch my girlfriend" and I ran downstairs behind Ag and I saw who the people were it was pyper and Ben my crazy psycho ex great. He pulls out a gun and points it at ag and pyper looked at him and said "you kill Ag and I'll kill Anna so think twice" and he said "I don't care kill her I just want Ag gone" I saw his finger move closer to the trigger and I jumped infront of Ag and the gun went off twice after I hit the floor I looked up at ag and she had a gun in her hand and Ben was on the ground and so was pyper and ag looked at me "no no no Bubs stay with me why'd you do that" "I wanted to save you" I said "bub baby ugh noooo this can't be happening I was gonna ask you to marry me I bought everything and I was going to set it up, why does every time I wanna do something nice for you everything goes to crap" she said really fast "wait you were gonna ask to marry me" I said smiling but in a lot of pain I had got shot in the leg but it was bleeding a lot "yes bubba and I still will because you'll wake up and make it" and after she said that I just smilied and passed out.