Promised

Anna's POV:
The doctors pronounced her dead and they said I could see her one more time before they bagged her up. I grabbed her hand while sobbing "you promised..." I said as I fell to my knees and put my head on the bed. "I did promise and I will always keep my promises" Ag said as I looked up "DOCTOR COME HERE QUICK" I screamed as I gave her a happy smile while tears were still running down my face. "Wow this is a miracle" the doctor said and I just stayed and held her hand while they were fixing her up and giving her blood transfusions.

Ag's POV:
"You promised" a familiar voice said and I realized it was Anna "I did promise and I will always keep my promises" I said and she looked at me and screamed for doctors. They put me under and after I woke up I saw them putting blood in me and I looked at Anna passed out with puffy eyes so I just let her sleep there. I had to go to the bathroom so I got up and took the stupid thingy giving me blood and meds with me. When I came back out Anna was awake and helped me back to the bed "bub what happened why'd you start freaking out and having a panic attack" after I told her everything she said "baby I'm fine yea it scared me a little bit but I was way more worried about you and if you were going to be ok he doesn't mean anything and if he ever gets out of jail I will hunt him down and-" I cut her off "ok baby I understand I love you and I kept my promise didn't I?" "Yes bub you kept your promise and I'm happy about it I love you too" I answered. I was so tired from the meds they were giving me I asked Anna if she wanted to go to sleep with me and she said "yes but next time you wake up before me please wake me up with you" I laughed and said "ok bubs" as we fell asleep.