Chapter 26 *i think*

Ag's POV:
So I've been out of the hospital for a long time and one of my friends told me there was a party so I told Anna and we decided to go together. I was getting ready and I had black Jeans and a button up on and I went to pick Anna up and go for the party.

*at the party*

We've been at the party for a while and we've been drinking for a while and I haven't seen Anna in a while. I start to get worried and look for her until I walk into the living room and see her kissing a guy and I just stared at her until she saw me and I was so pissed I just ran out the front door.

Anna's POV:
Me and ag were at a party together and this guy started getting really close to me and put his hand on my thigh and moved it up "I'm sorry I'm taken" I said moving his hand away "yea and I also know by who where she lives and how I can kill her and get away with it so you better do as I say" he said squeezing my thigh and then he kissed me and I had to kiss back so he didn't do anything to her then when we stopped I saw ag looking at us then she ran out the front door. "Don't do it" he said when I went to chase after her "I don't care about your threats I need her more and I need her now and we'll find a way to deal with you" I said to him while running after ag.

Ag's POV:
I just ran out the front door then started walking "AG WAIT PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN" I heard Anna scream behind me "what's there to explain you were making out with him and from what I can tell your not even drunk so you cheated on me" I said back now crying "Ag please please just let me explain I guarantee you'll understand please" she said "Anna if you don't have the best reason in the world we're over and you won't get another chance I've been broken to many times" I said now sobbing "can we please talk at your house" she asked "sure".

*skip to home*

We are sitting on my bed and I'm waiting for her to explain and I can't stop replaying the kiss in my head and I can't stop sobbing. "Ag I know what it looked like but it wasn't that at all" "then what was it" I said in between sobs "he threatened to kill you he said he knew where you lived and could get away with killing you and out of all the times you've saved me I just wanted to save you for once but it obviously hurt you more than I thought it would save you" she said and stood in front of me I pulled her to me and laid my head in her stomach and cried and she held me there. "Ag I'm so so sorry I didn't-" "shhh it's ok I forgive you I just was scared you thought he was better" I interrupted her "no one could ever be better than you and I love you with everything in my heart but can I please lay down" she asked and I laughed and let her lay down and I fell asleep on her tummy thinking about what the future holds for us.