twelve.

"why is dokyeom actually kind of cute?"

taehyung sat in bed, coating his toenails with clear nail polish. jimin was focused on facetime as they casually gossiped about jungkook and others.

"he's not jungkook level cute, but he's pretty cute," taehyung added.

jimin brought his hand out to silence taehyung. "wait, there are different types of cute. i need an example."

"hm...he was like, skinny, tall drug addict, type of cute."

"oh yeah, that's cute."

"but he seems hella creepy. whenever we make eye contact, it's like he's staring into my soul."

"probably because his dick is big," jimin assumed.

"what—"

the sudden creaking noise of taehyung's door opening caught his attention.

it was jungkook's little brother, channie. he timidly approached taehyung and wrapped his arms around his waist. the young boy's embrace was warm and welcoming.

"hey, channie. how are you?"

"good!" channie waved at a smiling jimin on the call. "dokyeom and jungkook made lunch. i was wondering if you wanted to come downstairs and eat with us."

"of course, honey. just go downstairs, i'll be there in a bit."

channie nodded, skipping out the bedroom in a heartbeat.

taehyung lazily rose up from his bed. he neatly arranged his bedsheet and pillows, along with gazing in the mirror and fluffing his hair.

he quietly sighed. "i have to go, jimin. make sure to call me tonight or i'll rip your legs off while you're sleeping."

"wait, but did i hear that dokyeom made lunch?" jimin seductively licked his lips. "so he's a chef too?! oh my god, save some of him for me!"

taehyung let out a loud giggle. "goodbye, jimin." he ended the call before placing his macbook back in its drawer.

as he walked down the stairs, he was captured by the aroma of steak and shrimp. it smelt delicious, but he was used to being greeted by these scents.

after spending weeks at jungkook's house, taehyung had concluded that the ravenette was a skilled chef. it was surprising to know a basketball player had such expertise in cooking.

"you look good," jungkook spoke up. he eyed taehyung walking down the steps.

"thanks, i guess."

taehyung grabbed his paper plate, blushing at the view of jungkook shirtless. the man roamed around the house without a shirt on a daily basis, yet somehow taehyung never managed to get used to it.

"good afternoon, dokyeom." taehyung smiled at the taller male.

"hey, little one. grab something to eat."

dokyeom's hand unexpectedly appeared on taehyung's back. he soothingly stroked it with a smirk on his face. tingles shot up taehyung's spine.