twenty (m).

*smut warning*

taehyung flipped on the white light switch, welcoming both the energy and vision of warm rays into the froyo shop. his manager usually came earlier than him, so it was out of the ordinary for him to open the shop.

he went up to the counter and picked up a note that he presumed was written for him. he tilted his head to read the unintelligible handwriting.

hey, kim!
today's my daughter's birthday
so i have to take the day off.
make sure to hold the fort down
today. haha good luck!!!
- your manager, seujoon.

taehyung shrugged in carelessness. he would've panicked on the spot, but thursdays were particularly their slow days so he didn't think much of it.

matter of fact, he actually felt more relieved knowing that he could finally be on his phone during his shift without seujoon scolding him.

"sounds good to me," taehyung murmured to himself.

the blue-haired male situated himself behind the counter and meddled with the brittle cash register they had yet to replace. he stood in place for about ten minutes straight until he heard the bell lightly jingle.

damn, a customer already?

taehyung peered up to see who had made their way into the entrance. a smile instantly greeted his face. "hey, you."

"what's up, dumbass?" jungkook greeted. he tried to flick the elder in his forehead but taehyung dodged at the cleanest moment.

taehyung inspected the brown paper bag the other was grasping. jungkook held it with so much intensity wrinkles began forming.

"damn, the bag ain't going nowhere." taehyung giggled at the younger's actions. "relax."

jungkook ignored his words. "enjoy your lunch."

the desirable aroma of golden-wheat bread and seasoned vegetables hit taehyung as he opened the bag. although jungkook had been forgetting to add his signature chocolate chip cookies lately, his lunches were still just as good.

"thanks, kookoo!" the blue-haired male ran up to the ravenette and embraced him a bear hug.

in response, jungkook drifted his hand to taehyung's hip and slammed their lips together. they were pressed against each other, chiseled perfectly.

their short breaths intermingled. a usual kiss between them lasted a couple seconds, but things felt different this time. perhaps it was the atmosphere or the fact that they were alone in the shop, but it definitely was not the same.

and that's when things escalated.

jungkook carried taehyung onto the counter. he was tired of taehyung's mask blocking the way, so he ripped it off with one hand while sensually giving him neck kisses.

"but that was my favorite pink mask," taehyung whined.

"i don't give a shit. i'll buy you another later."

taehyung could just feel jungkook's behavior transitioning. his words were slurred and every inch of his face displayed hunger.