chapter 3

***

"What are we doing", Jungkook asked curiously, eyes glancing from left to right as he saw all these people in the big salon where breakfast was served. "We're going to have breakfast", Taehyung explained shortly, which made Jungkook's eyes light up in excitement. He just started glaring around even more, mouth falling a little open when his eyes landed on one person in particular. Jimin. "I want him", he said, crossing his arms.

Taehyung looked a little confused, "What for?"

"Breakfast", Jungkook said in all honesty, licking his lips as they walked over to the table. All of Taehyung's friends sat there, or well-, at least his used to be friends. After the shit he pulled with Jimin's girlfriend, they all hated him anyway. Yet he still had no other place to sit at breakfast.
"You want to have sex for breakfast with him, or-?", Taehyung was utterly irritated by Jungkook. The boy kept staring at Jimin with sparkling eyes, "No-," he then let out, sitting down right next to Jimin.

"I want to eat his arms first. They are so fucking muscular, fuck it must taste good-"

Jimin who was incredible disgusted by that just got up from his seat and sat down at the other side of the table, giving Taehyung a warning glare, "What the fuck?!"

"Sorry", Taehyung apologized for Jungkook's behavior and sat down next to him, smacking his head a little, "You can't eat human beings."

"Why not?!", Jungkook tilted his head, putting on his innocent look that gave Taehyung a little heart attack. How could he look so cute yet be such a sadistic asshole?
Oh right, he designed him himself. It was on Taehyung that Jungkook looked so perfect.

"Because it's not normal", Taehyung grumbled, "We eat vegetables and animal meat. Not humans-"

Jungkook giggled a little, "What are humans useful for then??", he asked with a bright grin on his face.

"Is he joking, or-", Yoongi gulped after eyeing Jungkook for quite a while.

"No, he's dead serious about this", Taehyung grumbled and when Jungkook reached out for the knife that was placed nexto his plae, Tae quickly pulled it out of his grip, "I'll make your food."
Jungkook rolled his eyes and then eyed the knife for a good five minutes until he suddenly started drooling??

"What the fuck", Jimin whined out, "Taehyung can you please just go and sit somewhere else with your pet-"

"He's not a pet", Taehyung snapped at Jimin, "He's just a bit difficult."

"You weren't even able to construct a proper experiment, is there anything you can ever do right?!", Jimin snapped at the older, crossing his arms while he watched Jungkook who just kept biting onto his own teeth, making them crunch. "Look at what you made, he's so fucking weird-"

"Okay but at least I'm not a gnarf, unlike you", Jungkook suddenly said, voice sounding angelic while he gave Jimin a lowkey evil glare, "And if I look at what you created, I gotta say Taehyung did a way hotter job with making me."
"Kook", Taehyung sighed, "Can you not?"

Jungkook looked at the older in confusion, "What?"
"Insult my friends?", Taehyung asked, eyebrows lifted.

"But he's not your friend, he just called you dumb because you made a few mistakes with my system", Jungkook hissed at the older, "And you're not saying anything back, so I do."
Taehyung's tummy suddenly got a little warm and the boy all flustered when he realized that Jungkook actually had a good intention with snapping at Jimin like this. "Still", Taehyung said softly, "Don't randomly insult people, okay?"

"No", Jungkook giggled and then looked at the others, "Y'all are so ugly. Literally every single one of you", he stuck his tongue out and then snatched the knife out of Taehyung's hand, playing around with it, "I want to kill you", he smiled sweetly, tilting his head in a way that made his hair fall above his eyes and make him appear even cuter.
Just that his eye color switched to red once which made the whole table freeze in every movement.