chapter 14

***

Taehyung woke up the next morning by feeling a heavy weight sitting down on his dick, moaning excitedly.

"What the-", Taehyung blinked twice, it was still dark in here, Jungkook hadn't turned the lights on yet. But the boy wasn't paying attention to anything else but Taehyung's cock anyways. He was riding it slowly, eyes fallen shut as he enjoyed the feeling of being filled out by the older once again. All night he had been laying in bed wide awake, counting the stars he could see from the small window that gave a glance of space right away. The boy couldn't stop thinking about the thing Taehyung and him had been doing before they fell asleep, it kept repeating itself in his memories, making his own dick be painfully hard after a few hours of not knowing what to do. So he had just waited until he could see Taehyung's cock harden thanks to morning wood and then took the opportunity and jumped right on it to get rid of tensed up feeling inside his stomach.
"Jungkook what are you doing", Taehyung asked, voice still a little raspy from sleeping. Small moans escaped his own lips as he watched Jungkook enjoying himself on top of him.

Kook wasn't answering, his head fell back which was a beautiful view to Taehyung. Seeing the younger being fucked up was one of the prettiest things he had ever got to see.
Taehyung grabbed the boy by his waist and then helped him move in circles on top of him, thrusting into him a little harder which send Jungkook over the edge already. His cock was dripping, still painfully hard as the orgasm approached Jungkook, leaving him shaking before it even happened.
Taehyung sat up in bed, wrapping his arms around Jungkook and brought them in a position that made it way easier for Kook to move himself up and down, always sitting back down on Taehyung's cock, taking it all the way in.

Not much later Jungkook was getting off all over himself and Taehyung, leaving another mess behind. By now the sheets were full of cum and sweat from how much sex they had in the past 24 hours.
Tension finally fell of Jungkook, he collapsed tiredly on top of Taehyung, hugging and clinging onto him tightly, "Wow", he squeaked out, pressing his head into Taehyung's chest.

"Someone was horny, huh", Taehyung teased, laying Jungkook down besides him while kissing his naked body up until he reached Jungkook's lips, pecking them softly.
The boy was breathing rapidly, looking at Taehyung through sleepy eyes. He snuggled himself in Taehyung's arms and pouted his lips to receive more kisses.
"Birds in stomach again", he whispered, smiling drowsily.

"You're learning how to feel", Taehyung said proudly, "You like me a lot, don't you?", he teased, moving his fingers in circles on Jungkook's muscular chest.
"Only human I like", Jungkook smirked, "Only one I will not kill", he added before he was about to drift off to sleep.

Taehyung looked a little irritated, why did he always had to say something creepy as soon as he was behaving cutely?
"Next time you get horny when I sleep you help yourself", he whispered in the boy's ear, then pressed a kiss to his plump lips and got up from the bed, leaving Jungkook behind. He started whining the second Taehyung left the warm, cozy bed. The empty space next to Jungkook made the boy feel out of place, he sat up again and looked at Taehyung madly, "Why are you getting up??"

"Because it's time for breakfast and then class. I don't want to get Namjoon mad again", Taehyung explained, "And I had a good night's sleep, it's not my fault you got horny and stayed up all night."

Jungkook tilted his head, "What was I supposed to do? Everything was hurting. I had to wait until I could use you", he grumbled, "Not my fault it takes you 8 hours and 43 minutes to be ready for me."

"You could have just used your hand", Taehyung laughed out, "I'll show you how to jerk off tonight, alright? Then you'll never have to wait 8 hours and 43 minutes for me ever again", he explained and pulled his pants up, grabbing a shirt.
"What is jerking off?", Jungkook asked innocently. "Can I do it myself?"