chapter 6

sorry for the short chapter

tw // mention of suicide

***

"So, what's your worst temptation?", Jungkook wiggled his brows the next morning. Taehyung and him were waiting in front of the next simulation. "None of your business", Taehyung avoided looking at the younger, staring down to his feet the whole time.
"No, tell me, I should know if we go in there together", Jungkook said all excited, "Our task is to resist our worst temptations for 24 hours, right?"

"Right", Taehyung grumbled, looking tired as hell. He had not slept at all last night, fear keeping him awake of what he did with creating Jungkook. As sweet and innocent as he looked, the wronger that impression was. And going into a room full of temptations with this boy felt like walking right into the fire.
What if his worst temptation would be to kill Taehyung or anyone else? Would Taehyung be running away from Jungkook for the next 24 hours or what was going to happen in there?
"Now tell me!", Jungkook kept bugging him, trying to get his secrets out of him, "TaeTae!~"

"Stop with that name", the older groaned, "Why do you even want to know? You'll see it yourself in a couple of minutes."

"I just want to know", Jungkook sighed, "I want to know what we're going to face there. If there's gonna be a bank to rob or if there's going to be a knife to kill-"
"I think you're the one we should worry about", Taehyung grunted, "You're the psychopath who can't be trusted."

"Have I ever let you down?", Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"No."
"See", he shrugged and then pushed the door open, too impatient to wait a little more.

"Good morning you two", Namjoon said when he saw them stumbling in, putting his glasses down while biting onto a pen, "I must say I'm still impressed by yesterday. You two did an excellent first round."

"Thanks", Taehyung looked anxious.

"Of course it gets harder every day. Today we cannot control what you two will face in there. It is constructed by your own mind, your own morals. The temptation room is made to show you the worst behavior of yourself that comes with great pleasure. Usually we see hidden anger in there and a lot of murder. So, just to make sure you two know what you are about to face, if in any case you two might want to kill each other-, please remember that you two are not simulated in this room. If one of you dies, you really die. Anything that isn't you two is only simulated so feel free to let out your anger on whatever you face in there. Just don't kill yourself or your partner. Alright?"

"Kill ourself?", Taehyung asked shocked, "Has that happened?"

"It happens all the time, Taehyung. Suicide is one of the worst temptations a broken soul has to resist." Namjoon looked a little sad while saying all that, "Good luck. You'll need it. If you give in to your needs, you lose this round. If you resist, you are through the second round as well."

Jungkook sideglanced Taehyung and so did the older.
"Don't you dare fuck this up", Kook hummed and then the two boys entered the door to the simulation, got caught in full darkness and when they opened up their eyes again, everything had changed.

They were standing in a room, lights dimmed and the curtains shut. There were no doors, only a huge shelf full of knives, handcuffs and all kinds of ropes that you could imagine. Jungkook's mouth fell open as he saw all of that, glaring at Taehyung, "Dude what the-"

Taehyung however stared at the other side of the room, there was a huge bed, candles put all around it and roses thrown above the blanket. It looked romantic, absolutely pretty and completely different to the side Jungkook stared at.
"What the fuck", Jungkook repeated once again, "You sicko-"