chapter 13

im so sorry this chapter exists,,,, this is only smut idk how it happened lmao

***

"Stay away from me!", Jungkook was holding up a chair when Taehyung entered the bedroom after him. He had run off earlier after being the cutest little boy ever, Taehyung was still flustered at how adorable Jungkook behaved. But as soon as he entered the room, evil Kook was back. "One step closer and I will stab you", the boy snapped between gritted teeth, watching Taehyung closely.

"What exactly is your problem right now, baby?", Taehyung asked amused, not caring much about the boy's attitude. He walked over to the bed, sat down and pulled his shoes off, making himself comfortable on the bed.
"I want my own room", Jungkook demanded, "And I need you to stop talking. And to stop looking like this."

"And why is that?", Taehyung wiggled his brows, "What's with the attitude, huh?"

"Nothing", Jungkook whined, "Stop doing this thing with your brows! You're a monster, go away."

Taehyung laughed, "Five minutes ago I was your favorite human and now I'm a monster? Make it make sense, Kookie."
"There is birds in my stomach", Jungkook yelled out, "And I have a fever. And it only happens when I talk to you or look at you, so you are like a sickness. I hate you."

The older felt his heart ache in awe when he heard Jungkook complaining about this, "You don't know any of these things, right?", Taehyung asked softly, getting up from bed. He grabbed the leg of the chair and put it down, slowly approaching Jungkook who stood there, not moving at all. His gaze was fixed on Taehyung. He bit his lips anxiously, looking more afraid than he had ever seen him before.
"Come on, let me explain those things to you", Taehyung reached for Jungkook's hand, "I can make you feel a lot more~"

Kook stepped back, "I don't feel. I don't have emotions."

"Just wait and see", Taehyung pulled him close, getting rid off the space in between them. Then he slowly put his arms on Jungkook's tiny waist, pulling him in until their faces were only a few inches away. "I think you're learning how to feel", the older whispered in Jungkook's ear, making him have shivers going down his back. "Oh", he squeaked out, burying his face in Taehyung's chest so he could avoid looking at the older.
"Those birds in your stomach and the fever, that's called feeling attracted to someone. You like me, Kookie. And your body does too", the older kept explaining, slowly but surely shoving Jungkook through the room, towards the bed.
"Let me show you how much I like you", he then added, one hand wandering down to Jungkook's ass. He squeezed it and then pushed Jungkook down on the bed, "Because I like you a lot, Jungkook."

"You like me?", Kook repeated in disbelief, "Why?"

"I have no idea", Taehyung whispered, "But you give me birds in my stomach too."
Kookie giggled, shutting his eyes when he was pressed into the mattress, Taehyung hovering above him. "I want you to feel even more things", the older explained, "How about we start with pleasure?"

"P-pleasure", Jungkook looked a bit confused, "What is that?"

"Pleasure is when somebody loves not just your soul but also your body", he hummed, leaving small kisses along Jungkook's sensitive neck. The boy was being a mess just by having Taehyung on top of him, his eyes flattering shut and his legs trembling a little. He was excited.

Taehyung decided to take it slow so he could make sure that Jungkook was feeling every little touch he was about to receive. He leaned down, kissing the visible part of the boy's chest before he pulled down the shirt a little, leaving a hickey on Jungkook's collarbones.
His hands travelled down the boy's slim body, reaching for the small bulge that started to form itself in Jungkook's pants. He stroked over it through the pants, making Jungkook shake in excitement.
"What is happening", Jungkook asked drowsily as Taehyung pushed the boy's shirt up, pulled it above his head and started kissing down his upper body. He sucked on his nipples for a little bit, then continued leaving hickeys everywhere down Jungkook's tummy until he got cut off by the boy's pants.