1. Rise of Blast - Part 1

It was a moment of turmoil and despair in town. The population trembled in fear as they saw huge flying saucers fill the sky. The intimidating vehicles covered the light blue sky like a flock of birds as they began to descend towards the city. The nightmarish event that had only been seen in movies was happening right here, right now.

As the flying saucers landed on the ground, they opened their metallic doors, revealing what seemed to be swarms of black, insect-like beings. Their bodies seemed as if they had exoskeletons like those of ants, and they had four arms, carrying a weapon in each arm, weapons that seemed taken straight out of a sci-fi movie.

The aliens jogged out of the flying saucer and pointed their weapons at every citizen that hadn't evacuated the area yet. These were no friendly galactic travelers, that was for sure. They had arrived to subdue, to conquer. The people that hadn't left were now paralyzed in fear as the ant-like aliens had them at gunpoint.

The police soon arrived at the scene, and the police officers, despite the obvious fear they had of these unknown visitors, pointed their guns at the aliens, threatening to fire if they didn't back off. "Stay away, I warn you!" One of them shouted out to the aliens, with the intention of seeming determined and confident, but the shaky voice, along with his trembling hands as he held the gun in front of him, gave away the terror he was experiencing.

The aliens stared at the police silently for a few seconds, with no signs of emotion to be seen. The police officers kept aiming their guns at the aliens. The aliens remained silent, and only reacted by aiming their own weapons back at the police officers. The men in blue uniforms began to open fire, but to their horror, the bullets simply bounced off the dark exoskeletons of the aliens, who didn't even flinch.

What else was there to do? The guns were useless, and the aliens seemed ready to attack. It seemed like the only hope would be for the military to do something about the invasion, but it would take a while for them to mobilize their forces. It seemed like everyone in this area was now at the mercy of these hostile creatures.

But just as everyone lost their last glimpse of hope, everyone saw what could only be described as a blur dash through the sky at such a speed that they couldn't even identify what it was. The blur finally stopped right in front of the alien troops. It was a teenage boy, wearing a blue superhero outfit, just like the kind of superhero outfit one would see in comics or in superhero movies. The teenager stood at 5'8'', had dark brown, shaggy hair, caramel eyes and a warm ivory tone of skin.

The aliens looked at this new individual that had just entered the scene. Believing he was just another helpless squishy human, they all pointed their weapons at him. They were ready to open fire. The teenager kept floating in place, and then put on a smirk on his face.

"Didn't anyone teach you guys to not play with guns?" The teenager told the aliens. The aliens quickly began firing, with what seemed like plasma bolts coming out of their sophisticated weaponry. However, the teenager began dashing around at lightning speed, dodging all the plasma bolts, leaving everyone perplexed, humans and aliens alike. Who was this person who just popped up out of nowhere?

The teenager then dashed over to one of the flying saucers that were on the ground, and grabbing it from below with his two hands, the teenager lifted it up, much to the aliens' amazement. They couldn't understand what was going on here. What kind of beast was this?

The teenager then tossed the flying saucer onto the aliens, smashing an entire battalion of them in just one throw. The crowd began to cheer for this unknown superhero as he bravely fought off the alien troops. The battle went on, with the teenager dashing around, picking up more flying saucers and smashing the aliens with them.