Shocking Encounter

Me and Willow sat down in the car waiting for Eda to enter. After a few moments she finally entered and started the engine "alright girls I do hope you have fun but be carful if anything happens just call me and I'll be there in a flash" me and Willow nodded in agreement. "Willow do you have the directions to this kids house?" Eda asked after exiting the drive way "yes here you go" Willow responded handing Eda her phone with the directions.

After the silent car ride we finally arrived at our destination "alright girls, remember call me if anything and don't take drinks from strangers, even though ur only teenagers you don't know what these kids do, just please be safe".

"We will mom I swear there's nothing to worry about" I said just before waving off to her and looking around the parking lot for Gus. After a couple moments we spotted Gus getting out of his car. We walked up to him after he said farewell to his parents who drove off just right after. "Hey guys! This place seems a little packed already should we head in?" Willow nodded and I followed behind. The parking lot was already filled with lots of cars probably from juniors and seniors "hey, is um TJ even a sophomore?" I asked Willow and Gus before arriving at the door "oh no TJ is a junior but we couldn't pass up on an opportunity as great as this" Gus explained.

When we arrived at the door I was surprised to see the door already open and a crowd of people inside. We walked into the loud crowd and pushed through people until we arrived at the kitchen which was connected to the living room. "Wow there is way more people then I thought there would be" Gus said.

"Yeah but also a lot of cute people!" Willow screeched, hm cute people? She didn't say cute boys, maybe she's into more then just boys I mean that wouldn't bother me I'm just a little surprised that she's either bisexual or pansexual. After a couple minutes of talking I noticed someone walk up to us, I looked up to see none other then Boscha the bitch who tripped me "surprised to see you here new kid" she snarled but then turned to Gus and Willow who seemed nervous "I've seen you two around but I never bothered to introduce myself" she said with a grin, she greeted Gus then turned to Willow with again a grin "and you?" She asked Willow "oh! I'm uh I'm Willow" why was Willow stuttering? Was she really that nervous or scared?

"Oh well I'm Boscha, nice to meet you. And your dress, I like it" she leaned a little closer and I finally caught onto what she was doing, she was flirting with Willow. Seriously I didn't understand what I did to be on their bad side it just didn't make sense. "Um uh thank you. I like your leather jacket, it suits you" Willow stuttered again "well there's better places in this mansion then the kitchen, let me show you around Willow" Boscha responded.

Willow nodded and looked at us, we shook our head to let her go and Boscha took her hand leading her to the stairs in the other room. "She was definitely flirting with Willow" Gus finally broke the silence "oh definitely."

(Time skip)

after about 30 minutes Gus stood up to get drinks and I reminded him to be careful for spiked drinks after all we where at a high school party.

About 25 minutes went by when Gus returned but not alone he was talking to a group of boys "hey Luz! I met these guys after I accidentally spilled a drink on pablo here" he put his arm around one of the boys neck and started laughing "anyways after I spilled the drink we started talking and I have a lot in common with these guys" I had never seen these kids before, probably from a different school "so they invited me upstairs to the video game room! Can you believe it! They have a video game room here!"

"Oh Um thats cool?" Gus was acting a little off and I wondered if he took a spiked drink or had gotten a little drunk "hell yeah it's cool! So like I said they invited me so um would you mind if I went with them?" Dammit another one of my friends would leave me, now I was all alone but I couldn't keep them from having fun "yeah sure go ahead I'll just explore around the mansion" I said. "Omg thanks Luz, your a life saver!"

He ran off with those boys and I was sitting there alone when I decided to check the place out. I walked to the stairs and up them until I heard a distant noise, someone was screaming and it sounded like they were saying get off of me I wondered who it was so I followed the noise until I reached a room and when I opened the door my jaw dropped when I realized who was in distress.

(Amity's Pov)

Today was the party Boscha had convinced me to come to. I didn't want to go especially since There was a test next Monday and I wanted to study, "alright amity that's definitely the look" Boscha said while sitting on my bed. I was wearing a red dress but nothing to special it was just casual and a bright color to catch TJ's attention. I didn't really like TJ but Boscha and the rest of my friends said that if he was by my side I'd be even more respected.

"Alright I'm ready then let's go" I said grabbing my purse and heading downstairs with Boscha following behind. "Are you ready to go sweetie" my mom called from the car outside "yeah, just a minute!" I put my shoes on and ran outside to the car with Boscha.

(Time skip)

When we entered the house Boscha dragged me through the crowd and to the living room where TJ was "hey TJ and Adam this is my friend Amity!" Boscha kept blabbering on about some stuff while I glanced around. I soon spotted the New girl Luz, in the Kitchen with her two friends. I didn't want to be mean to Luz but my friends insisted to be mean to her for a while so she would know her spot in the school.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Boscha calling me "hey! What where you looking at?" She asked, she finally looked over at the area I was looking at. "Ooo who's the girl in the green dress?" She asked, I knew Boscha was gay, it was obvious but I didn't care about that. People also thought Boscha was a bad personal but if you got to know her she was a good person "well amity if that's who you were looking at... I call dibs!" She ran off in there direction leaving me with Adam and TJ.

Before I could even get a chance to speak to TJ he waved goodbye to Adam and I and left "well looks like it's just you and me now" Adam smirked.

After about an hour of talking with Adam about stuff the conversation changed "well I can show you more of this place" before I could refuse he had grabbed me by the wrist and took me upstairs to a room, he pushed me down onto the bed and began undoing his shirt "what! No! I don't want this" I yelled out but he seemed to get angry "yes you do! Now just stay quiet it'll be fun".

Right then he was above me and trying to kiss me I kept pushing him off and started yelling to get of me but he was too strong for me.

Then I heard the door creek open. While I held his face away from mine I saw who it was. Luz. Out of everyone to walk in why couldn't it have been someone else, but for now I was just grateful someone did walk in.