Dinner

sorry everyone for not posting in a couple days, i just didn't really have any inspiration but i'm back now! so enjoy!

Luz's Pov:

I ran downstairs grabbing my sweater when i heard a knock on the door, "Honey get the door!" my mom yelled from the kitchen, I didn't wear anything to fancy justa nice tux not too fancy tho because it was of course just dinner. I opened the door to see Amity in a casual pink dress, my eyes widened a little bit as i stared at her admiring how beautiful she looked.

"uh hey Luz you look nice..." Amity gave me a warm smile but i was still admiring her "uh hello?" she waved her hand in front of my face "oh! hi, hey! thanks. you look um amazing.." she thanked me and i saw her face heat up a bit as she walked in.

After she entered my house Eda ran up to us still holding the tray with steak "hi Amity nice to meet you" she put the tray down on the table and put her hand out to shake Amity's "Hi Ms.Noceda nice to meet you" Amity responded shaking her hand.

When they finished greeting each other we finally sat down at the table "so Amity do you like steak and rice" Amity shook her head while my mom stood up and left the table to grab the rice and steak. "your moms nice" Amity whispered into my ear, i turned to her and whispered back "she seems to really like you" when i finished saying that Eda came back with the rice and sat down.

"so Amity are you and my daughter here good friends?" i could tell she was messing with Amity and i wanted to see where this was going "oh um uh..." Amity looked nervous so my mom cut in "ahah i'm joking I know you two are dating" Eda said laughing, i heard Amity sigh as she let out a laugh too. "cmon mom go easy on her" i said giggling a little and looking over at Amity.

"very funny haha" Amity said sarcastically giving me a genuine smile. "well let's dig in" Eda said grabbing the tray of steak.

After we all filled our plates Eda spoke again "so Amity did you ever...tell your parents?" I knew Amity hadn't told her parents yet and I knew my mom shouldn't of asked that question, I got nervous and glanced at Amity who just shook her head "no no i haven't told them...they're very...conservative" she said looking down "oh i'm so sorry for asking, i didn't mean t-" Eda was caught off by Amity "no it's alright I told my siblings and they plan to help me tell my parents one day".

Eda shook her head and we continued eating.
we made much small talk while eating and after we ate Amity volunteered to help my mom with the plates "oh i got it's Ms. Noceda",
"oh no i got it and you can call me Eda" my mom responded grabbing the plates from Amity. "okay mom well can we head upstairs?" i asked grabbing Amity's hand, "ok but don't have too much fun" she said letting out a chuckle, i felt my face burn up "mom!" i sighed and ran up the stairs with Amity laughing behind me.

we entered the room and Amity gasped a little, "i love your room it's comfy" she said sitting down on the bed, i decided to take off my jacket when Amity spoke up "oh no Luz remember your mom said not too much fun" she said laughing, i threw my jacket at her and sat next to her "i'm sorry for what my mom said, I know your parents are strict" I said laying down on the bed "it's okay it doesn't really bother me if you bring it up" she said laying back next to me, she turned towards me and i felt my face heat up a little.

she leaned in but before she did i decided to mess with her "hm no remember not too much fun" i said giggling, "oh cmon! this isn't even fun" i gasped like if I was shocked "oh so you don't think i'm fun to kiss kiss" i said shoving her arm playfully "idk why don't you show me" she said raising an eyebrow. I leaned in and gave her a peck but before i could pull away she pulled me in.

We finally separated, "hey, i didn't agree to that" i said turning my head away from her "well you did seem to enjoy it" she responded.

We talked for a little longer until she realized the time "i should go it's late and it's almost my curfew" she said sitting up from the bed.

I led her to the door and said goodbye to her with another kiss, i closed the door to face my mom who had a huge grin. "so did you too-"  "Mom!" I yelled, she chuckled.

I left my mother who kept laughing in the living room and headed to bed.

That night I thought about what would happen if Amity came out to her parents, I just hoped they'd at least accept her.

PLEASEEE READ
Hey everyone i just wanted to say that there's this great story i've been reading which doesn't have enough views so you should go check out Opposite Hearts by DipperTheOkayGuy it is also a gxg story and it's way better then anything i've written so if you would please go check it out i'm sure you'd like it and i'm sure they'd appreciate it and so would I, Thank you!