Back to School

OMG WOW THANK YOU SO MICH FOR 10k!!!! I'm sorry i haven't been updating much but i'm gonna try again and update everyday when i can!

Luz's Pov:

*ERRR ERRR*

I woke up to my alarm, quickly shutting it off I made my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After getting ready I ran downstairs to find my mom making breakfast, "hey sweetie hurry up and eat!" I went over at served myself then sat down to eat.

Today i would be going back to school and i was honestly kinda nervous. I wondered how things would change in school now that me and Amity we're together I also wondered if it had gotten around the school and if everyone knew.

After I finished eating my mom drove me to school. "Have a good day honey, behave!" my mom shouted from the car. I walked up to the entrance where I found Gus and Willow waiting for me, "Hey! Luz how's it going" Gus asked while we walked in "good just a little nervous" i said, "what should you be never ours about?" Willow asked. "Omg! do we have a test i forgot about!" His screeched, Willow and I let out a little laugh and reassured Gus that wasn't the situation.

"Then what is it?" Willow asked a little confused, "well do you think everyone knows about me and Amity?" I asked, "trust me Luz even if it did get our nobody's gonna mind" I gave Willow a warm smile when we reached my first class.

Nobody had gave me weird looks or anything so I suspected nobody knew. As I walked in I saw Amity already sitting at her desk next to Boscha, she walked up to me and gave a me a small hug, "hey Luz what's up?", "nothing much, you?" i asked she shook her head and we made our way to our seats this time she sat next to me.

We were silent in the beginning of the class but then I decided to ask her "Hey amity?" I whispered so the teacher wouldn't hear us "yes?" she said turning her head towards me "do you think anyone knows about us?" I asked while fiddling with my thumbs "I don't think so but even if they do Luz they wouldn't care there's nothing you should be worried about" She reassured me.

After class Amity walked me to my next class then made her way towards hers. I payed more attention in class now that i wasn't worried about people caring about who I liked. My other classes went by fine and it was suddenly lunch time.

I sat down with Gus and Willow when I saw Amity and Boscha walking up to our table, they sat down and we began to eat while chatting along the way.

I was in the middle of a conversation when someone tapped on Amity's shoulder.

Amity's Pov:

I was talking with with Luz when all of a sudden i felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see TJ with a grin on his face
"Hey Amity, why haven't you texted me back since our date a while ago" He asked, I completely forgot about TJ, i never actually liked him and i realized i was going to have to let him down slowly "omg i'm sorry TJ can we talk" I said calmly looking over at Luz who nodded.

Me and TJ walked over towards another table where we sat down "sooo what's up?" he asked, "well I want you to know that first of all your a great guy and you deserve a great girl but" he didn't seem surprised when I said 'but' which confused me a little "I like you TJ but not like that" He let out a small chuckle while looking away "I think I already know" now i was really confused "what?".

"I think I knew since the date when you didn't seem very excited about it"  He said giving me a small nudge "i'm really sorry TJ" I said but he just patted my shoulder "it's cool I seesaws the way you were looking at her before I arrived at the table" he said pointing at Luz "thank you...like a lot for understanding and i'm sorry again" he stood up, "no worries now go over to her i think she's getting jealous" he said walking away.

I finally went back over to the table where everyone turned their attention towards me "so how'd it go?" Luz asked, "it went fine he understood and he says he already knew" I said laughing a little. Luz let out a breath that I think she was holding which i couldn't help but find cute.

"Well that's cool but now back to what I was talking about" Boscha said turning everyone's attention towards her "How about we have a sleepover at your house Amity"

"what? why mine?" I asked Boscha "well cause yours is big and it'll probably be funner there since your parents probably won't be home" I sighed "okay fine i'll think about it" Boscha gave me a hug while Luz gave me a kiss on the cheek which even tho was a small gesture still caused me to blush and feel loads of butterflies in my stomach.

sorry everyone again plus I know this was short i don't know how many more chapters there will be but it'll probably come to an end soon so give me suggestions for other stories if you'd like!