The plan

Amity's Pov:

After Luz left I couldn't stop thinking about what she said. It was weird I didn't feel anything? But then I started thinking more a lot more actually, and i realized I feel something when I'm with Luz, I get nervous and I want to idk get closer? I don't get what this means I've never actually felt like this with anyone especially not with any boy. So I decided to Text Boscha about it.

Me: hey

Boscha: Hey what's up?

Me: Can I ask you something, I've been thinking about this all day.

Boscha: um sure go ahead

Me: what does it mean when you feel nervous around someone and I guess want to be closer to them? Idk

Boscha: oOoO looks like Amity finally has a crush!

Me: is that what it means?

Boscha: well yeah, but who is it?! Is it TJ?!

Me: what! No but do you feel like that with Willow

Boscha: yeah I guess I really do but if it isn't TJ then who??

Me: I'll tell you when I figure out if I like them

After that I turned off my phone and started thinking again did I like Luz?! Omg was I a lesbian? How would people react if I was?! Well they didn't really care with Boscha so they probably won't care with me too but what about my parents? They probably would care or hate me for it. But that doesn't matter right now I need to figure out if I like Luz and I need to do it as soon as possible idk why but I just need to figure this out my curiosity is definitely getting the best of me.

(The next day)

I got ready for school and waited for Ed and Em in the car, finally after a couple minutes they got in "so mittens why were you acting strange yesterday after you left the closet?" Em asked, I acted like that cause I was honestly just confused and had a lot to think about but I wasn't gonna tell Ed and Em that. "Idk I was just tired" I responded "ha sure what did Luz do like really? Kiss you? Make you mad?" Ed asked with a little chuckle but then got serious when he asked the last question "what no! She didn't kiss me or do anything to make me mad I was just tired"

Ed and Em finally brushed off the conversation and drove to school.

When I got to school Boscha ran up to me before I entered the school "who is it!? Who do you like! Tell me Amity?!" She was basically yelling so I told her to shush down "Idk if I like them yet and I'm not gonna tell you cause you'll probably be disappointed that it's not TJ or some hot popular boy in school" she sighed and responded "listen Amity it's honestly fine idc who they are but I'm your best friend you haveee to tell me, please?" I knew Boscha was nice deep down she wouldn't actually ever try to hurt me "fine come on". I grabbed her hand a led her inside and into the class before anyone entered.

"Alright so who is it?" I was nervous to tell her I knew she wouldn't mind it being a girl but maybe she would if she knew it was Luz "please just promise me you won't freak out or hate me or anything" she nodded in agreement and I finally decided to just let it out "Luz." Her eyes widened but her surprised face turned into a huge grin "omg! This is great! You like girls too! I should've known, of course you like the knight in shining armor who saved you!" She started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Okay calm down I just have to figure out if I like her for sure." Right when I said that she let out the hugest grin "oh I know exactly how."
"What how?!" I asked, then she leaned in to tell me "alright we just have to get you to kiss her or her to kiss you".

what! How did she expect me to do that and what if Luz didn't want to? Luz probably likes someone else anyways but I was too curious to care "how?" I asked.

"Well my parents are out so I'll have a little get together today with our friends and Luz and her friends after we invite them. Then at the get together we'll play truth or dare and either you or Luz is gonna choose dare then I'll just dare you to kiss her or her to kiss you." This was honestly a great idea but I didn't know if I wanted to go to another little 'get together' after what happened last time "idk if I want to go to another 'get together'" I said, "oh it's only gonna be with people we know and trust, okay? You have nothing to worry about"

I agreed with Boscha when the bell rang and Luz walked in, Boscha nudged me in the arm and whispered a little "oOoo" I shoved her back and waved at Luz who waved back and blushed?! What!? Did she just- I swear her face went red for a second there, but why? Did she- no it's couldn't be but if she did I had to find out and today was the day I was going to.

(Time skip to lunch)

"Alright Amity go ask her to the get together and her friends especially Willow" Boscha said with a smirk "okay alright" I walked over to their table where I stood behind Luz, Willow and Gus looked up confused and Luz hadn't realized I was there "um Luz?" I tapped her shoulder and she jumped up a little and spun around "oh! Hi Amity! What's up?"

"Oh um hey I just wanted to invite you all to um Boscha's little get together with some other friends" I was messing with my thumbs while I awaited an answer "oh uh that's surprising I thought Boscha didn't like me but I guess if Gus and Willow go I'll go" Luz said turning towards her friends "um yeah sure I'll go" Willow said, "me too!" Gus said excitedly.

"Alright well it's tonight at around 5 at Boscha's I'll text you the address and her parents are out so yeah" I said before waving goodbye and making my way back to my table.
Alright today was the day I'd kiss Luz and find out if I liked her or not I just hoped I don't make her feel uncomfortable but I really did want to know my sexuality and I was hoping I'd find out if Luz feels the same.