Exordium

Mahabharat!

The longest poem ever written. The story that depicts a profusion of emotions and bonds between people. The story that talks about the great war between the princes of Kuru Dynasty. The story that talks about many valiant warriors whose bravery bards sing songs of. The story that talks of the journey of the eldest son of Pandu to the throne.

The extensive poem covers many aspects of the lives of all the people who played a pivotal role in the war that Kurukshetra witnessed. However, this prolonged poem fails to throw light on the journey of the people who stood as supporting pillars to the crucial personalities of Mahabharat. There are a multitude of warriors who were equally gallant and lionhearted yet did not receive their due recognition. There is one such warrior, who despite being the son of the great Savyasachi, did not make it to the childhood stories of Kaliyug children.

BABHRUVAHANA, the son of the Dhananjaya and Chitrangada, is a warrior worthy of eternal praises. He is a boy raised to be a king of exemplary persona. He is a formidable man who nurtured a persisting desire to meet his father and fill the void of his absence.

Hop in to explore the mysterious life of the man who defeated the mighty Bheemasena and Arjuna.

======================================

Hello everyone!! Thank you for giving my book a chance.

I do not encourage and am against any kind of plagiarism. I will not take it lightly if any unique aspect of my book is copied without my acceptance.Due to lack of information of Babhruvahana's life, most of the story is my imagination and hence cannot be used elsewhere without my accord.

The story line of this book is based on a desire expressed by one of my lovely readers. Thank you shweshi for the idea and for trusting me to write this story.

I hope you have a good journey ahead! Looking forward to writing this story with you all

Stay safe, be happy and have a good day/night ❤️💞